How rep points work?

Happysedits

If there is some link to where its wroten how much rep you lose when you vote succesfully or vote wrong or get accepted suggestion or get closed suggestion or get upvote on suggestion.. is there somewhere?

+/- 1 point for every correct / incorrect vote

+/- 10 points for every accepted / rejected suggestion

+/- 10 points based on votes in your suggestion based on how many upvotes / downvotes you have

There used to be a bonus a mod could give, but that's gone now.

Posted · Hidden by polar, August 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, August 11, 2015 - No reason given

+/- 10 points based on votes in your suggestion based on how many upvotes / downvotes you have

thanks          

Posted · Hidden by polar, August 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, August 11, 2015 - No reason given

and for warning/ban for comments(i had)/normal ban for few days i heard you can get removed rep too, is it true?

and for warning/ban for comments(i had)/normal ban for few days i heard you can get removed rep too, is it true?

and if you close your own suggestion?

and if someone close their sugegstion, do i get it as incorrect vote -1?

and if you close your own suggestion?

and if someone close their sugegstion, do i get it as incorrect vote -1?

No to all of those questions. Also, please make one comment instead of three.

Could you elaborate more on this? I've heard about the votes giving you more points, but how is it determined and when is it applied?

Could you elaborate more on this? I've heard about the votes giving you more points, but how is it determined and when is it applied?

I don't really know how the scaling works. I used to think you got 1 point for every +1 net votes. So one point if 10 upvotes vs 9 downvotes with a max of 10 points. But I don't think it's 1:1. Maybe 1:2 or something like that.

I don't really know how the scaling works. I used to think you got 1 point for every +1 net votes. So one point if 10 upvotes vs 9 downvotes with a max of 10 points. But I don't think it's 1:1. Maybe 1:2 or something like that.

So you get a max of 20 reputation points for a 100% positive votes accepted suggestion?

I always thought it was 50 rep for an accepted suggestion and +1 for every positive vote and -1 for every negative vote (both votes people did on your suggestion, and votes you have done on other suggestions)

Haha I was very wrong :P

So you get a max of 20 reputation points for a 100% positive votes accepted suggestion?

I always thought it was 50 rep for an accepted suggestion and +1 for every positive vote and -1 for every negative vote (both votes people did on your suggestion, and votes you have done on other suggestions)

Haha I was very wrong :P

If that were the case, then you'd be getting 100+ points from pretty much every suggestion. :L

and if suggestion closes automatically?

Archived