Making Free SFM Posters n Stuff

Kevin the Chicken God

Class: Sniper & Pyro

Team: Blu (sniper) and Red (pyro)

Hats: Cobber Chameleon, Bushman's Bristles painted gold, RoBro 3000

Unusual Effects (if any): - 

Pose: Scoped in, preferably putting a bullet through a red pyro's head

Additional Information: Red pyro is wearing a Team Spirit Ghastly Gibus, sniper is scoped in with a Silver Botkiller Mk1 Sniper Rifle

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal :D

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class: Pyro

Team: Red

Hats: Flamboyant Flamenco, Blizzard Breather, Sub Zero Suit 

Unusual Effects (if any): Blizzardy Storm

Pose: Arms crossed or axtinguisher held over his shoulder

Additional Information Would be awesome if it could be a close up (hips and up) with a moon in the background with an axtinguisher held over his shoulder

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal but credit will definitely be given 

Thanks!

Class: Soldier and Pyro

Team: Red and Blu

Hats: Chieftains Challange, Antartic Parka, Rack    |   Napper, HazMat, Seeing double ( demoman misc, but put it on pyro ).

Unusual Effects (if any): Scorching Flames  |  G.Fetti, Blizz Storm

Pose: Back to back

Additional Information - Soldier weilding Shotgun, pyro weilding powerjack.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

I spent so much time thinking about how to put both of them into one poster and just ended up making two, if you want one please give me specific instructions because I want to make what you're envisioning but I can't, sorry

h3Msces.png

0gjaPTq.png

I spent so much time thinking about how to put both of them into one poster and just ended up making two, if you want one please give me specific instructions because I want to make what you're envisioning but I can't, sorry

h3Msces.png

0gjaPTq.png

ty, looks great

Class: Sniper & Pyro

Team: Blu (sniper) and Red (pyro)

Hats: Cobber Chameleon, Bushman's Bristles painted gold, RoBro 3000

Unusual Effects (if any): - 

Pose: Scoped in, preferably putting a bullet through a red pyro's head

Additional Information: Red pyro is wearing a Team Spirit Ghastly Gibus, sniper is scoped in with a Silver Botkiller Mk1 Sniper Rifle

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal :D

Thanks in advance!

gonna skip this for now, might come back to it later

Class: Demoman x3

Team: RED

Hats: Sober Stuntman, Brimstone on all of the Demomen.

Unusual Effects (if any): Darkblaze, Poisoned Shadows, Amaranthine

Pose: Somewhat close to the camera, all three also somewhat close with dark grins on their face, maybe have one in the middle facing forward while the ones on the left and right are facing off to the right or left slightly.

Additional Information: All the Stuntmen are purple, also carrying standard Grenade Launchers.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Team: Red

Hats: Flamboyant Flamenco, Blizzard Breather, Sub Zero Suit 

Unusual Effects (if any): Blizzardy Storm

Pose: Arms crossed or axtinguisher held over his shoulder

Additional Information Would be awesome if it could be a close up (hips and up) with a moon in the background with an axtinguisher held over his shoulder

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal but credit will definitely be given 

Thanks!

would there be any alternate poses you would like? I understand what you're going for, but with the sub-zero posing the arm in a way to have him holding the axe over his shoulder clips everything and makes his elbow look like it went through the blender

would there be any alternate poses you would like? I understand what you're going for, but with the sub-zero posing the arm in a way to have him holding the axe over his shoulder clips everything and makes his elbow look like it went through the blender

Ok, if you can do the arms crossed maybe? or idk if you mean that both poses are messed up. In alternative could you do something like this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/m8UT56Fwqsg/maxresdefault.jpg(its a google image) where you can only see the shoulders and its close up. And the background could be blurred like this image or with the moon, whatever looks better :D  But with the cosmetics i mentioned if you can

Thanks again and i hope this is more simple

Ok, if you can do the arms crossed maybe? or idk if you mean that both poses are messed up. In alternative could you do something like this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/m8UT56Fwqsg/maxresdefault.jpg(its a google image) where you can only see the shoulders and its close up. And the background could be blurred like this image or with the moon, whatever looks better :D  But with the cosmetics i mentioned if you can

Thanks again and i hope this is more simple

I'll upload the one with the screwed up arms and you can let me know if you like it or if you want me to remake it, lots of times something the creator notices is not that noticeable

edit:

HeMmhMT.png

I'll upload the one with the screwed up arms and you can let me know if you like it or if you want me to remake it, lots of times something the creator notices is not that noticeable

edit:

HeMmhMT.png

The arm is a bit messed, do you think it was just a one time glitch or will it happen every time? Maybe, if you could just remove the axtinguisher and have his arms at his side or have his arms crossed and then maybe move in the camera a bit, whatever looks good in the artists opinion of course. Or have him just holding the axtinguisher down at his side or something. But btw i think this is bloody AMAZING. The moon is perfect and i love the dark feel to it! U are talented, this is just amazing art. But ya if you could maybe try the things i mentioned that would be great.

Thanks 

Class: Spy

Hats: Spy- Gold Janissary Ketche, White Summer Shades,  Gold Cut Throat Concierge

Unusual Effects (if any): Sunbeams

Pose: Any

Additional Information: 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Trade/Advertising

The arm is a bit messed, do you think it was just a one time glitch or will it happen every time? Maybe, if you could just remove the axtinguisher and have his arms at his side or have his arms crossed and then maybe move in the camera a bit, whatever looks good in the artists opinion of course. Or have him just holding the axtinguisher down at his side or something. But btw i think this is bloody AMAZING. The moon is perfect and i love the dark feel to it! U are talented, this is just amazing art. But ya if you could maybe try the things i mentioned that would be great.

Thanks 

thanks for the kind words

I tried the cross armed pose and am not too happy with how it turned out, so I'll try the axtinguisher at the side pose tomorrow if I have the time

PJXhKFa.png

Class: Demoman x3

Hats: Sober Stuntman, Brimstone on all of the Demomen.

Unusual Effects (if any): Darkblaze, Poisoned Shadows, Amaranthine

Pose: Somewhat close to the camera, all three also somewhat close with dark grins on their face, maybe have one in the middle facing forward while the ones on the left and right are facing off to the right or left slightly.

Additional Information: All the Stuntmen are purple, also carrying standard Grenade Launchers.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

stuntmen is one of those broken hats and afaik there isn't a fix that doesn't involve editing the hats vtf files, would you mind if they're just black?

Class: Scout

Team: Red

Hats: Hong Kong Cone, Antlers, Bruiser's Bandana (Pink as Hell)

Unusual Effects (if any): Blizzardy Storm + Bubbling

Pose: Something interesting :D

Additional Information: N/A

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Wallpaper (Personal)

Class: Scout

Hats: Hong Kong Cone, Antlers, Bruiser's Bandana (Pink as Hell)

Unusual Effects (if any): Blizzardy Storm + Bubbling

Pose: Something interesting :D

Additional Information: N/A

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Wallpaper (Personal)

here you go

pgT4LFN.jpg

stuntmen is one of those broken hats and afaik there isn't a fix that doesn't involve editing the hats vtf files, would you mind if they're just black?

Sorry for the late reply, yeah that's perfectly fine.

Sorry for the late reply, yeah that's perfectly fine.

I should be the one apologizing for my lateness

this kinda turned out as a mess, sorry

k9dHppr.jpg

I should be the one apologizing for my lateness

this kinda turned out as a mess, sorry

k9dHppr.jpg

Oh, no need for apologies. It looks absolutely fantastic, I'll be sure to donate once I get some things together.

Class: Spy

Hats: Spy- Gold Janissary Ketche, White Summer Shades,  Gold Cut Throat Concierge

Unusual Effects (if any): Sunbeams

Pose: Any

Additional Information: 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Trade/Advertising

Any progress on this? Also I kinda want to change some things if thats alright, don't need the sniper

Any progress on this? Also I kinda want to change some things if thats alright, don't need the sniper

I hadn't started yet because of the sniper, I'll get to work on it

Hats: Hottie's hoodie, Pyromancer's mask painted radigan conagher brown with the stylish style, lunatic's leathers

Unusual Effects (if any): Kill-a-Watt on the hoodie

Pose: you choose just make him look badass

Additional Information: 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Class: Spy

Team: RED

Hats: Hat of Cards, Party Phantom, Lime Lady Killer

Unusual Effects (if any): Green Black Hole (hat of cards), Orb. Planets (party phantom)

Pose: w/e

Additional Information: If you make the spy have a weapon it should be an aussie amby (or you can make him have no weps depending on pose)

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal):personal

Archived