Help Pricing My Unusual

LOLzerzXD

So i recently acquired a Time Warp Baker Boy.

However it is unpriced on bp.tf, however the GBH one - which is generally cheaper is 66keys. After acquiring my unusual i added one of the glitched spec killstreak kits that are circulating which makes it both about 15-20 keys more expensive and 1 of 1.

The problem is im shit at pricing xD and any help to help me pricing my hat would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sh3m_ : 3

You don't need to price it yet. In order to price something on backpack.tf, you need sales, however, it's 1/1. Post a trade on TF2Outpost and ask for offers. One that satisfies you will come along and taking it, will give a ballpark of what the price will be. 

You don't need to price it yet. In order to price something on backpack.tf, you need sales, however, it's 1/1. Post a trade on TF2Outpost and ask for offers. One that satisfies you will come along and taking it, will give a ballpark of what the price will be.

Ive already put a trade up pricing it at 130 keys juding by offers i recieved before adding the spec killstreak kit

Ive already put a trade up pricing it at 130 keys juding by offers i recieved before adding the spec killstreak kit

You received offers of 110 keys?  Well, I guess it's a 110 keys then.   

My prediction though is that this hat will not get 130 keys (not sure who told you spec KS kits add 15-20 value? Nobody cares about these as far as I can tell) or 110.   I would price this somewhere at 60 - 70 keys and I think even at that range it would be a tough sell.  Also, applying a spec KS kit doesn't make it "1/1".  It's still 2/2, you just slapped a KS kit on it.  

You received offers of 110 keys? Well, I guess it's a 110 keys then.

My prediction though is that this hat will not get 130 keys (not sure who told you spec KS kits add 15-20 value? Nobody cares about these as far as I can tell) or 110. I would price this somewhere at 60 - 70 keys and I think even at that range it would be a tough sell. Also, applying a spec KS kit doesn't make it "1/1". It's still 2/2, you just slapped a KS kit on it.

Fair point about the spec killstreak kit.

I would have priced it around 80keys until someone hit me with an offer of 105pure

Fair point about the spec killstreak kit.

I would have priced it around 80keys until someone hit me with an offer of 105pure

I would probably take that....

Where were you about six months back? I was looking to pay a good amount of pure for a TW Baker Boy :P

Sadly all the owners wanted more than burning, I laughed.

Where were you about six months back? I was looking to pay a good amount of pure for a TW Baker Boy [emoji14]

Sadly all the owners wanted more than burning, I laughed.

Well how much would you pay now?

Archived