Got pure......What now?

Q22

i have been trading for a bit over 6 months now and i just sold my first hat for pure keys.

so im a bit overwhelmed with the 16 keys just added to my bp

i then thought well what to do with these keys? im the type of person who could spend all of these and make no profit so i need advice on what to do.

p.s im interested in qacksells if yall got some nice ones (but im really just looking for advice)

im also not interested in australiums or unboxing

Quickbuy and sell above backpack.tf price like a scrub, works for me, so far I have made about 15,000 Refined in half a year.

Images, pretty big so putting behind a spoiler.

DInAyiW.png

5QQomji.png

Quickbuy and sell above backpack.tf price like a scrub, works for me, so far I have made about 15,000 Refined in half a year.

^

Use sites and services like scrap.tf, trade.tf, tf2vendor.com as well as =ocu= bots for buying items. Often, you want to make sure you check backpack.tf history of the price, in order to know that you can sell it at bp.tf price. As well as that, try to invest in items that may have an active suggestion on them, supporting a rise in price for them and has a substantial amount of valid proof.

flip items, if you want to do unusuals don't buy any high class unusuals, since there is a bigger market for cheaper unusuals,  orbiting planets is nice because its cheap but still easy to sell

flip items, if you want to do unusuals don't buy any high class unusuals, since there is a bigger market for cheaper unusuals,  orbiting planets is nice because its cheap but still easy to sell

Really? Every time I get an orbiting people treat it as a third gen and refuse to buy it. I must be unlucky >.>

Archived