How long does it take to unprice an unusual

ChilledChaos

I just bought an ooze pomade prince, which is 1 of 1, my question is, how long would it take to unprice the unusual (suggesting the unusual shouldn't have a price)

I'm guessing he's trying to say "remove the price of the unusual and make it unpriced"

welp, i guess that, e.g "there hasnt been a sale for like half a year for this unu, so lets remove the price"

The price of the last accepted suggestion is always with it until the next accepted suggestion comes along, but after 3 months it becomes officially outdated meaning it is probably not the same anymore and needs a mini-suggestion on suggestions it is used in. This is usually for more expensive hats, say around 50 keys and up, since cheaper hats tend to stay in the same price ballpark.

The price of the last accepted suggestion is always with it until the next accepted suggestion comes along, but after 3 months it becomes officially outdated meaning it is probably not the same anymore and needs a mini-suggestion on suggestions it is used in. This is usually for more expensive hats, say around 50 keys and up, since cheaper hats tend to stay in the same price ballpark.

but how long do I have to wait to remove the price of an unusual, if there are no sales within that period

but how long do I have to wait to remove the price of an unusual, if there are no sales within that period

It never will be removed. If there are no sales then you simply can't make a suggestion and it will stay as an outdated price. If you need a mini-suggestion for the outdated hat you can do your best to get a price with offers, buyouts, etc if there are any.

unfortunately it will never be unpriced, however there are people who are willing to raise it provided you have proof, since 36 keys for that is kinda unreasonably low

it can be outdated, but you can't remove a price

huh, I'm pretty sure I have seen ppl suggesting to remove an unu's price, when there hasn't been a sale for like a few months and there is only a few in the world.

Archived