Why does cheating exist?

The Wanderer

When the game's no longer fun, or you are not feeling confident in yourself. Using lmaobox gives you an insane amount of power, and that can be enough for some people to start enjoying the game again, instead of focusing on stuff like:

• Why did that crit kill me?
  • Why is every fucking death I have a crit?
  • These guys are so much better, I'm worthless at this game.

I used it once because some asshole started making fun of my dead family. I used it for a few months, had some good fun, and laughed a lot at some reactions. The no votes, the "he's really good", not to mention the fact that it locks to hitboxes and can be extremely edjucational about tf2.

I guarantee people have watched and laughed at angry gamers, or raging kids, and the same goes for it in tf2. I haven't touched it in over 2 months, but after using it I did actually get much better at the game. I wasn't as reckless, I knew when I couldn't win battles, and I remembered the projectile lead.

If anything, get lmaobox to make it more of a problem, so valve will finally implement something to fight it. As it stands now, reports do nothing, and they literally say themselves, if you are vac banned, just make a new account.

Edit: I haven't cheated in 2 months, just to clarify. I still play the shit out of tf2.

That's what I mentioned before, and I whole heartedly agree.

It's still distressing - people BUY TF2 hacks. Why? That money can go elsewhere, even towards an unusual hat! Not on hacks!

Not everyone feels like virtual pixels on your character that do not help you in the game what so ever is money well spent.

Hacking is just plain fun, When you get bored of something you either move on like typical people or get creative and find a way to reinvent the game for yourself.

Well, cheating is mainly done for entertainment. One may live off the raging emotions of others and feast upon their flame and hatred. Overall, that's just how some people are.

Archived