HELP ME FIND NAME OF MY CHILDHOOD GAME

Happysedits

could someone help me find my childhood-ish game too .-. it was a flash game, 2d, you had a castle where u shot arrows, and you could spawn people with generated/second gold .-. you had to win by 1 ; killing all their people, or 2 ; have your people go into their castle and steal their flag c; and after you get gold for people u killed and then you could buy magical arrows that do magical stuff </3 forgot its name c;

could someone help me find my childhood-ish game too .-. it was a flash game, 2d, you had a castle where u shot arrows, and you could spawn people with generated/second gold .-. you had to win by 1 ; killing all their people, or 2 ; have your people go into their castle and steal their flag c; and after you get gold for people u killed and then you could buy magical arrows that do magical stuff </3 forgot its name c;

i think i know the begginig letters of it

tw r tv

i cannot remmebr how its full

Stick War?

pAX7CYG1QC0Q5.jpg

no it wasnt stick wars c: I remember going to the devolopers website and all his games were really good... but just hard to find ._.

Archived