What's the heaviest burden you have to carry?

Pyroman~

Three (soon to be four) businesses.

Gee im sorry for your success Geel, I can only imagine how bad it must be to have something going right in your life

I owned a cat called Gucci, which randomly disappeared a few years ago, let him go outside like I usually did before heading to bed, the next day he wasn't waiting by the front door for me to let him back in, this was the usually procedure and not seeing him there was incredibly worrying, years pass and to this day, he has never returned and not knowing what happened to someone you love is heartbreaking.

Picture my Sister took while she was studying photography, he was truly a beautiful creature. (behind a spoiler, as it's quite large in size)

pHMTYqD.jpg

Rest in peace Gucci.

Man, writing this story always makes me tear up, miss him so fucking much :( Really wish I knew what happened.

I owned a cat called Gucci, which randomly disappeared a few years ago, let him go outside like I usually did before heading to bed, the next day he wasn't waiting by the front door for me to let him back in, this was the usually procedure and not seeing him there was incredibly worrying, years pass and to this day, he has never returned and not knowing what happened to someone you love is heartbreaking.

Picture my Sister took while she was studying photography, he was truly a beautiful creature. (behind a spoiler, as it's quite large in size)

-snip-

Rest in peace Gucci.

Man, writing this story always makes me tear up, miss him so fucking much :( Really wish I knew what happened.

I remember coming home one day and my cat was laying in the snow torn up after being killed by a dog or some other animal. I know how you feel man.

Archived