What Strangifiers would you want most in upcoming crates?

One Lunch Man

Strangifiers you want the most  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Choose All that Apply:

• Sandvich Strangifier
    • Killer Exclusive Strangifier
    • Sharp Dresser Strangifier
    • Point and Shoot Strangifier
    • Three Rune Blade Strangifier
    • Team Captain Strangifier
    • Pyrovision Goggles Strangifier
    • Conscientious Objector Strangifier
    • Tide Turner Strangifier
    • Quickie Bomb Launcher Strangifier
    • Iron Bomber Strangifier
    • Sun-on-a-stick Strangifier
    • Fortified Compound Strangifier
    • Buffalo Steak Sandvich Strangifier
    • Back Scatter Strangifier
    • Panic Attack Strangifier
    • Ham Shank Strangifier
    • Black Rose Strangifier
    • Maul Strangifier
    • Lugermorph Strangifier
    • Unarmed Combat Strangifier
    • Nostromo Napalmer Strangifier
    • Scottish Handshake Strangifier
    • Eureka Effect Strangifier
    • Vita-Saw Strangifier
    • Wanga Prick Strangifier
    • Big Kill Strangifier
    • Strange Part: Mozilla's Time Spent finding all of the no-strange weapons/reskins :(
    • Bat Outta Hell Strangifier
    • Other
    • Disguise Kit Strangifier
    • Taunt Strangifiers
    • Tough Guy's ToqueStrangifier
    • Virtual Viewfinder Strangifier
    • Polar Pullover Strangifier
    • The Antlers Strangifier
    • The B.M.O.C Strangifier
    • Samur-Eye/Killer's Kabuto Strangifiers
    • Braniac's Hairpiece Strangifier
    • Modest Pile of Hat Strangifier
    • Level 3 Chin Strangifier
    • Blighted Beak Strangifier
    • Pyromancer's Mask Strangifier
    • Soldier's Stash
    • Sharpened Volcano Fragment

Lots of possibilities, even if reskins, I mentioned a few hats, like the Killer Exclusive and Team Captain, Because given how long they've been around, and the general reputation they have, they, if any of the hats, deserve one.

There are some weapons I found that just got walked over by valve and never got a strange: The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Vita Saw, The Sun on a Stick, The Eureka Effect, The Scottish Handshake, The Nessie's Nine Iron, but the one that everyone loves the most of them, yet never considered:

The Sandvich.  The Greatest Lunch of all time.  The Medic's Medic.  It has been around since THE HEAVY UPDATE.  That was in 2008.  

In 23 days will be the 'anniversary' of the heavy update, from August 19th 2008.  2500 days later, the heavy still can't tell how many times he has eaten the original nom-nom goodness.  

But the poll is just for fun :3

if You are going to complain that I missed any:

Here are some words from the bottom of my heart

Found at least 28 no-strange available weapons, and thought adding "robo sandvich strangifier", and stuff was just redundant.

Posted here because it is about crates, and if some of these get in-game, Burning Team Captain Owner's get an upgrade lol, or KE's.  

Edit: added Disguise Kit Strangifier, Taunt Strangifiers, and as much as I could think would be popular to the poll.  Surprised the Team Captain & The Sandvich aren't getting much love.

Edited Edit: My Thread is on the front page, I would like to thank the acadamy, my parents, my--

I was thinking of taunt strangifiers, wasn't sure if people would get it.

Would count how many times you've used it, for the stuff like buy a life, and the until-you-stop ones like conga would count how long you use it for.  Rancho Engies can count their laziness! ...if they stop long enough to check :P

i'd Like a PDA strangifier :3 

There's already the Strange PDA.

The strangifier I would like to have it universal the Antlers strangifier.

Tried to stay away from hats, because it limits the usefulness, like the big kill & killstreak kits, or the maul. 

Like if there was a saxxy strangifier with a 19.99% unbox rate.... Well, Good for the less than 100 who have one lol.

But I'll add it in, with the virtual viewfinder, and a few others.

Vita-saw won't happen due to potential copyright infringement on the Bioshock franchise apparently. The Little Sisters carry a needle that looks exactly the same. So valve can't make money off the weapon IIRC

Vita-saw won't happen due to potential copyright infringement on the Bioshock franchise apparently. The Little Sisters carry a needle that looks exactly the same. So valve can't make money off the weapon IIRC

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate/Retired_series#1

It had been in a crate before, unboxing it gave valve money, from the key I don't see why a strangifier breaks copy right infringement an ymore than paying to unbox and getting one, and they, by legalities/infringement, but more so, the item valve is making money off of, is the strangifier.  Which would be applied on a already-existing vitasaw, which means valve is making no money off of the weapon by releasing an independant item, aka takes it's own slot, own everything, and you could have it without needing the weapon, to use it yes, but the item is it's own so to speak.

Strangifiers for some older Sniper cosmetics, damnit

Fruit Shoot and Golden Garment anyone?

If we're doing sniper cosmetics, give me a Brim Full of Bullets or Chronomancer instead.

But ez-peezy, give me a bruiser bandanna one and a graybanns one. Those for some reason seem to make sense as viable options, at least to me.

(Or give me a f2ps killed strange part because lulz)

Strange part: Taunting players killed.

Strange part: butterknifes.

Re released strange part: damage dealt. That shit's more expensive than salvaged stranges.

Re released strange gunslinger: Face it, we know it's coming.

Also, considering the strangifiers, think of what would happen if one of the unusual weapons had a strangifier. I believe that's a reason valve will specifically avoid those. I would love a glitch where a strangifier works on everything. I'd buy that immediately and use it on a rocket jumper. Then buy more and hoard them.

The Eureka Effect will most definitely get a Strangifier soon enough, it is like the only Dr. Grordbort weapon that doesn't have one, that basically guarantees that it will get one, maybe not the next set of crates, but it will happen.

But yeah; basically all of the above. I've got a whole bunch of Genuine/Vintage/Collector's items that all thirst for the greasy bacon-y taste of strangifiers. Also the rare uncraft Vita-Saw, Sun-on-a-Stick, and Sharpened Volcano Fragment (which it appears was left off the list).

just what I remember reading somewhere Idk

People keep saying it, people read it, and then more people keep saying it, but it is basically nonsense: http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=Vita-Saw&appid=440

The copyright stuff only stops the Vita-Saw being sold on the Mann Co. Store, but it hasn't stopped everything else relating to the Vita-Saw.

The Eureka Effect will most definitely get a Strangifier soon enough, it is like the only Dr. Grordbort weapon that doesn't have one, that basically guarantees that it will get one, maybe not the next set of crates, but it will happen.

But yeah; basically all of the above. I've got a whole bunch of Genuine/Vintage/Collector's items that all thirst for the greasy bacon-y taste of strangifiers. Also the rare uncraft Vita-Saw, Sun-on-a-Stick, and Sharpened Volcano Fragment (which it appears was left off the list).

People keep saying it, people read it, and then more people keep saying it, but it is basically nonsense: http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=Vita-Saw&appid=440

The copyright stuff only stops the Vita-Saw being sold on the Mann Co. Store, but it hasn't stopped everything else relating to the Vita-Saw.

Had a feeling I missed a weapon lol, ty.  Posting some more threads like this, cause I'm bored, and I like seeing the results & Opinions.

Archived