Best way to convert wallet funds to TF2 pure?

Patrick_Star

Hello, I have about $150 USD in my steam wallet, what is the best way to convert to TF2 Keys/Ref?

To rule the obvious out, TF2 keys are ~$2.45 on market, and go for ~16 ref on bp.tf.  I would be ending up paying about 0.15 cents per ref.

Meanwhile, TOD tickets are ~0.99 cents to buy, and go for ~7 ref, ending up about 0.14 cents per ref.

So my question is are there any items from SCM/Mann Co. Store that nets more value than keys or TOD tickets?

wait cs:go keys are tradable right away?

Nope, gotta wait a week like everything on the SCM

Дебра=master ninja

Looking at it Australium Gold looks pretty nice :)

0.99 cents going for 7.66 ref each, ~0.13 cents per ref

Pretty hard to sell it though if you're looking to trade it, not that popular from what I hear.

Enjoy selling 150 paints, it'll take looong nowadays.

I would definitely avoid paints. Paints were not only recently on sale for half the price, but are also a general pain to sell. It's a mixture of less demand generally, the ease of getting paints off scrap.tf, and the fact that almost every hat can be found in any paint for much less than buying them separately. Aussie gold is also less popular, since it's pretty ugly on most hats and pops in the game, making you an easier target. 

I would take the CS:GO -> TF2 advice if I were you.

Ok thank you for your input guys. I will most likely do ToD tickets or CSGO keys. Any specific csgo keys to get or just buy a variety? I have no csgo trading experience o_0

Ok thank you for your input guys. I will most likely do ToD tickets or CSGO keys. Any specific csgo keys to get or just buy a variety? I have no csgo trading experience o_0

Any CS:GO key apart from Esports or vanilla should be fine.

If you want to be super safe, chroma 2, falchion, chroma, huntsman, phoenix keys are all grand. Chroma 2 seems to be consistently the most expensive though, so perhaps go for chroma or falchion or one of the others.

Archived