Five Nights at Freddy's 4 on Steam

Jams

Guess what guys?! Halloween is on July 23rd according to Scott Cawthon!

FNAF 4 was released as is now ready to play despite the fact it was listed for an August release.

Guess what guys?! Halloween is on July 23rd according to Scott Cawthon!

FNAF 4 was released as is now ready to play despite the fact it was listed for an August release.

I'm glad someone is bringing this up, I thought the scheduled release was Halloween but I guess he needed some pocket change.

Maybe we'll get Five Nights at Freddy's Five: The Slightly More Than Below Average Sequel on the real Halloween.

I'm glad someone is bringing this up, I thought the scheduled release was Halloween but I guess he needed some pocket change.

Maybe we'll get Five Nights at Freddy's Five: The Slightly More Than Below Average Sequel on the real Halloween.

It would probably be a side story/spin-off since FNAF 4 is supposedly the "last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story." Can't say for certain, though.

It would probably be a side story/spin-off since FNAF 4 is supposedly the "last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story." Can't say for certain, though.

He'll probably play it by money made.

If he makes a lot and people ask, expect another

I woke up this morning.

Checked my subbox.

"......."

"Dear fucking lord."

"Halloween to August to July 23rd?"

And that's not even the worst part. PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FINISHED THE GAME WITHIN 5 HOURS AFTER RELEASE LIKE WTF PEOPLE.

This series has been milked to death at this point, but I really don't hate the series in any serous manner, I mean I enjoy jumping on the bandwagon and bashing it for fun but really, I do like them.

Well, that was a lie, I like the first and the third game but the second was just bleh, it was rushed and had so much crap shoved it that I felt little to no atmosphere which is the biggest positive to the first and third game.

I'm not one for getting scared or shocked and etc but I found the atmosphere in the first game just so very good with the ambient music and the sounds off in other rooms, it was done so nicely and while I haven't looked at any gameplay for this new entry I'll still give it a fair shot whenever it drops in price during a big sale.

I tried the demo for this.

It is mediocre. the jumpscares aren't that strong.

Atleast my ass is not glued to that chair anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hilarious to know that some people actually believe the Five Nights At Freddy's concept is a genuine horror game.

Series is basically dead. Scott needs to learn to stick with his word too, could've improved the game a little more too, before actually releasing it

Archived