Allow there to be multiple suggestions at the same average price

PPMja998 #BestFinalFantasy

Title. I mainly re-suggest for people who have really bad proof/need to adjust their range, and if my average comes out to the same, I can't make the suggestion until the other suggestion is closed. Logistically, besides maybe from a repwhoring/trolling standpoint, I don't see a reason to restrict this, especially if the actual range is different. Context, http://backpack.tf/vote/id/523b9e8c4cd7b823248b4568 can't re-suggest with proof at 6.5 flat when the original suggestion is 6-7, made me go to 6.51 lol

Title. I mainly re-suggest for people who have really bad proof/need to adjust their range, and if my average comes out to the same, I can't make the suggestion until the other suggestion is closed. Logistically, besides maybe from a repwhoring/trolling standpoint, I don't see a reason to restrict this, especially if the actual range is different. Context, http://backpack.tf/vote/id/523b9e8c4cd7b823248b4568 can't re-suggest with proof at 6.5 flat when the original suggestion is 6-7, made me go to 6.51 lol

If this was allowed i can assure you i would make sure that next to none of roller's rep whoring tactics (4 link suggestions) would pass :3

EDIT: Not saying he is a bad suggestor but just when he rep whores

If this was allowed i can assure you i would make sure that next to none of roller's rep whoring tactics (4 link suggestions) would pass :3

EDIT: Not saying he is a bad suggestor but just when he rep whores

I see nothing wrong with making blue belts work harder to establish solid evidence on their niche repwhore items. If you don't adequately prove it, then someone else can and will, even if you had the right range. Counter-suggestions need to be embraced on this site, best way to filter out the mediocre shit.

• 1 month later...

Hmm for green/blue belts only. But yeah, in some cases this could be needed. We shouldn't allow the exact same price though.

Archived