What is the best looking piece of technology you've ever encountered?

cleverpun

Eh. Sol Republic headphones are about as bad as Beats, but slightly less overpriced. The "artist" is Lil Wayne, AKA the best rapper ever. He's a fucking moron. I'm saying that those headphones cater to the people who think the iPhone is the best phone ever made, Beats are best, rap is best form of music, anyway. I guess I shouldn't be talking about that here, because this is about appearance over functionality. But come on.

Sol Republic are ~2/3 of the price of beats, look way better and are as good/bad as beats according to maany reviews out there.

Well I kinda hate rap music, I nearly listen to everything else but rap...The beats and sounds are too simply and boring most of the time and texts alone are not music. But I like Rage against the machine for example, music is all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOL_TracksHD_111113_TableShot_white-1024

I think they look pretty neat. :)

I got a pair of these :D

The V10 (HD Tracks) are awesome! sound quality cleans beats up. The v8 ones are basically beats and their over done bass lol

• 2 weeks later...

PSX was the dawn of a new era in gaming. Granted i firmly believe that cartridges were far superior than discs for durability however for its time, discs held more data and thus introduced us to higher graphics than cartridges could've given us.

Best "looking" though, lately, would be a MacBook Pro early 2013.

5C and 620 both look bad imo, like cheap plastic phones. I have GS4, if you're gonna get something plastic, get it in black. Colors look dumb.

• 4 weeks later...

Pokemon-X-Pokemon-Y-Get-Cover-Art-Screen

UCkJFu4.jpg

Must be beautiful, because i cry every time. 

Follow Up post. 

As i know have both of these i can confirm they make the average male ejaculate 1 pint of semen on sight. 

1470408_625169670879846_2030918624_n.jpg

Snipsnapsnop

but are these pieces of technology? Because unless you mean the cases, I think these aren't. But they do look great. Yeah. I should stop talking. Bye

but are these pieces of technology? Because unless you mean the cases, I think these aren't. But they do look great. Yeah. I should stop talking. Bye

gtfo

Are you more of this SWAGSwAgY0LO person that likes beats by dr dewg and ifon?

Dr Dewg 4 lyfe

And no. But a phone made of wood is something Apol would do.

Archived