Donald Trump

Mountain Ritos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross Perot was better...

Honestly part of me wants to see him elected just for the lulz... and who knows...  could be better than the shitty choices we get stuck with every 4 years anyways

another part of me is scared shitless that he might actually win and then ruin the country even more than bush jr. did

My opinions on him are good he's talking about issues which need to be discussed and isn't bowing down to the PC media so he's looking pretty good right now in my opinion  

hes a joke

A joke that's the republican frontrunner with a net worth of $10 billion dollars try harder maggot the Young Turks is the most uninformed garbage on Youtube stop watching it your life will improve once you do 

Great Wall only took 2000 years to finish I think it's a pretty good idea

Well we have more modern tech. 

donald trump is funny, but would definitely not be a good leader

here are some quotes that he has actually said:

"I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people that know me would tell you that. I am the least racist."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks."

"Laziness is a trait in blacks."

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

"It’s freezing and snowing in New York—we need global warming!"

"This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps,and our GW scientists are stuck in ice."

"By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place."

"I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

"Why is Obama playing basketball today? That is why our country is in trouble!"

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud."

"All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected."

"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful."

A joke that's the republican frontrunner with a net worth of $10 billion dollars try harder maggot the Young Turks is the most uninformed garbage on Youtube stop watching it your life will improve once you do 

Fuck the Young Turks, literally the most worthless liberal propaganda I've watched on Youtube. 

My opinions on him are good he's talking about issues which need to be discussed and isn't bowing down to the PC media so he's looking pretty good right now in my opinion  

You shouldn't be allowed to form politcal opinions when you can't even form proper sentences.

Donald Trump running is more of a joke, however he does have a tiny bit of actual political experience.  He won't pass primaries

I think Domald Thrump is a joke.

But, then again, I thought the same thing of Bush jr. , so what do I know ...

But in all fairness - Thrump puts thinks in perspective.

• before Thrump
    [republic canditate] is a real idiot - I hope he doesn't get ellected
  • now
    well, apparently [republic canditate] isn't that bad. If republicans win, I hope he does, opposite to Thrump

Donald Trump is only in it for Donald Trump. He is a narcissist, a sociopath (some have argued psychopath) and a social extortionist. And lest I be accused of libel, here's my justification. 

Narcissism is obvious to anyone who's heard him talk about himself. See... every interview ever done with him. The Sociopathy and extortion? Here's a prime example:  Trump has recently claimed on record that he has a 100% fool-proof method for defeating ISIS. Right now. But he won't tell anyone what it is until he's elected president. 

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/mitch-albom/2015/07/18/donald-trump-entertaining-presidential-candidate/30347551/

Donald trump is #1 on the republican primaries

you can try to dismiss trump as a joke or "sociopath" but The real jokes are the push over candidates avoiding drama and being sure to not say anything controversial

Whats more deceitful?

Saying what you think

or

hiding and using scripted lines while being paid by lobbyists to say what they want

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/mitch-albom/2015/07/18/donald-trump-entertaining-presidential-candidate/30347551/

you can try to dismiss trump as a joke or "sociopath" but The real jokes are the push over candidates avoiding drama and being sure to not say anything controversial

Whats more deceitful?

Saying what you think

or

hiding and using scripted lines while being paid by lobbyists to say what they want

But you are implying that the other candidates even have any controversial thoughts. Unless u can read minds ofc.

Edit also its one thing to be controversial and another to post bullshit like most Mexicans that come to the united states are rapists and criminals lol

Whats more deceitful?

Saying what you think

or

Actually, with the polls being so far out from the nominations for general election--this is just some phase. Literally just a phase at this point.

Sure, he can be #1 for now, but how long will he actually last in that #1 position? You think he's going to last and get the general nomination?

And remember...

200_s.gif

He's the bloody loud-mouth idiot (besides Alex Jones) that was spinning the whole "birther" conspiracy theory during Obama's first term. How well did that turn out?

7vJFZFh.gif

...and he's spinning the whole "anti-vaccine" conspiracy now.

Fuck the Young Turks, literally the most worthless liberal propaganda I've watched on Youtube. 

Eh. TYT is starting to become a bit bullshit, mainly their pop-culture hour.

Yet, they were completely right about the election in 2014 where Democrats got dominated.

Anywho, there are better liberal channels (like Secular Talk) that actually analyze the problems.

Eh. TYT is starting to become a bit bullshit, mainly their pop-culture hour.

Yet, they were completely right about the election in 2014 where Democrats got dominated.

Anywho, there are better liberal channels (like Secular Talk) that actually analyze the problems.

Secular Talk is pretty good. I also like the David Pakman Show to some degree. And then there's Bill Maher if you want a laugh....

Secular Talk is pretty good. I also like the David Pakman Show to some degree. And then there's Bill Maher if you want a laugh....

Wait you think?

David Pakman is good. They're pretty honest with their opinions, even if it goes against their audience's opinions.

Bill Maher is more comedy, but he's usually right on opinions.

One could very well argue that the ability to avoid drama is a mark of good leadership.

People seem to forget that this isn't supposed to be a bland popularity contest - but a decision of who's going to lead one of the most powerful nations for the next 4 years.

Archived