How have your Case openings gone so far and what do the ratio's seem like?

Pr3dator

Just wondering as to how everyones case openings have gone and what the case:strange and case:unusual ratio's seem to be :)

friend opens case

gets strange elite grade weapon

another friend opens case

gets unusual shotgun

I open case

gets battle-scarred mercenary grade weapon

I open case

I open case

I open case

I'm out

I open case

I open case

I open case

I open case

MLyL1OC.jpg

Just wondering as to how everyones case openings have gone and what the case:strange and case:unusual ratio's seem to be :)

0 Gun Mettle cases opened so far. If I would like to burn keys I'd try my luck on 1st Gen crates. Ratio for unusual hat cannot be worst than gun. But sold 2 Gun Mettle dropped cases at SCM so have the cost of campagne pass back. Goog luck to all who unbox cases :)

I think these aren't really worth unboxing.  If you're going to unbox, you may as well unbox gen 1 crates.  What's the best case scenario in these new cases?  A ST Unusual FN Red weapon.  Ok, so maybe that can fetch like what?  800 keys? No way of knowing, but I don't think it would go much higher.  And anyway, the chance of getting that is retardedly low.  

With 1st gen crates on the other hand, at least the chance to unbox a Burning KE or TC exists.  Probably won't happen, but at least there's a chance.  So the potential return on gen 1 crates is higher, and also, most paint is worth more than the BS Merc weapons you're most likely to get from a case that costs you a key.  

Opened 26 yesterday, bought cases for 2, keys for 2,29... total damage before opening: ~112 Euros

Got multiple lowest tier miniguns (even the exact same skins) that are going for 0,08 cent on SCM

Got one lowest tier strange minigun and one lowest tier strange flame thrower... was abled to sell both for around 1,6

Got 3 good skins worth between 14 and 15 on scm.

After transaction fee on SCM my wallet went from 112 to ~40....

Also, it seems like the combination Assasin/Elite grade + unusual does not seem to exist... maybe 1 : 1.000.000

Also, it seems like the combination unusual + strange has the same chance of maybe 1 : 1.000.000

And the worst part is, i could even imagine that Valve changes the drop rates in a few weeks so buying a unusual skin now seems like suicide.

in both tf2/csgo i have had SHIT LUCK

ive only gotten merc grade bs weapons

and in csgo i unboxed 30 crates

ALL BLUE except for like 2 purples but they were p250 supernovas

When I got 2 case rewards from the contract, got a MW Boomstick and FT Turbine Torcher.

But when I did 16 case openings, got a couple purples, stat-trak boomstick and factory new Sand cannon!

Really shocked but nice.

Archived