Anyone still take interest in austrailiums and festives?

Anthony20tyu

With all these new skins all I see on tf2outpost are people with all these unusuals,aussies ect, being quicksold for the new skins. Does anyone still prefer previous reskins over the new ones?

You can go into a server with an expensive Aussie and everyone is swarming around the guy with the Well-Worn 30 cent reskin

This update has people going mad.

You can go into a server with an expensive Aussie and everyone is swarming around the guy with the Well-Worn 30 cent reskin

This update has people going mad.

True.

Personally I much prefer the old festives over any of the new skins or australiums. The new skins just don't fit into tf2 very well in my opinion, whilst putting Christmas lights around your gun is just the right amount of stupid for tf2. Australiums seem too flashy, like those ridiculously large golden necklaces gangster kids wear.

But with the 2013 and 2014 ones you get this whole... different thing around your gun. A sf mini looks like a mini gun with lights, a sf black box has some weird skin thing around it that I don't like.

If I weren't so god damn poor I'd buy a few pro ks s.f. weapons, would really like a rocket launcher or a flame thrower

Personally I much prefer the old festives over any of the new skins or australiums. The new skins just don't fit into tf2 very well in my opinion, whilst putting Christmas lights around your gun is just the right amount of stupid for tf2. Australiums seem too flashy, like those ridiculously large golden necklaces gangster kids wear.

But with the 2013 and 2014 ones you get this whole... different thing around your gun. A sf mini looks like a mini gun with lights, a sf black box has some weird skin thing around it that I don't like.

If I weren't so god damn poor I'd buy a few pro ks s.f. weapons, would really like a rocket launcher or a flame thrower

This, lights>wrapping paper and such, 

I'll stick to my (sadly dropping) Strange Festives, thank you. Same as Puddingkip, skins are kinda ugly and aussies are meh (except the wrench).

I'll stick to my (sadly dropping) Strange Festives, thank you. Same as Puddingkip, skins are kinda ugly and aussies are meh (except the wrench).

It's not dropping anymore, only some are, quite a few are rising to what they originally were and rising even higher

I'd stick to my preferences (Aussies and Strange Festives) even if they drop to hell.

most the new skins look like crap

• 2 weeks later...

It's not dropping anymore, only some are, quite a few are rising to what they originally were and rising even higher

Nope, festives have been going down the shit hole for a good while now.

Archived