"View in Loadout.tf" option

๖ۣۜLҿ๖ۣۜRαmƄợ

I often find myself browsing the classifieds, and opening Loadout.tf to see what an item I see looks like on my player. I feel it would be great if you could hover over an item, say, an unusual, and click "View in Loadout.tf" or something to have a tab open that automatically opens the item, character, and effect (If there is one) into the website for quick viewing.

The website is still in a beta form, so obviously not every item could work; but even if it were only unusuals, it would be so helpful to simply press a button and view what the item looks like in game.

I don't believe this is possible as loadout.tf (as far as I know) does not save your loadouts as a link. 

screenshots

screenshots

Then we would need a separate screenshot for every cosmetic in the game. If we wanted a mix of cosmetics, we would need to show a screenshot of every possible combination of cosmetics as well. Don't forget there are 9 classes with exclusive cosmetics and that All/Multi-Class cosmetics have different models depending on which class they're on.

And don't even get me started on paints...

Then we would need a separate screenshot for every cosmetic in the game. If we wanted a mix of cosmetics, we would need to show a screenshot of every possible combination of cosmetics as well. Don't forget there are 9 classes with exclusive cosmetics and that All/Multi-Class cosmetics have different models depending on which class they're on.

And don't even get me started on paints...

And 2 teams... And spells...

Well, the mix of cosmetics wouldn't happen, because we're clicking on a single classified listing. Team color also doesn't matter, as it would probably be standardized to red. Paints and spells would probably be excluded simply because of the complexity they would cause. It's doable, but would be really hard to do.

Would it be possible to make it send you to loadout.tf and automatically input the selected item/effect? Or is that not doable?

Also, excluding the effect issue, just use the wiki. It essentially has what you want plus more.

And 2 teams... And spells...

and custom decals huehuehue

But i agree with Keroro, i use the Wiki to view cosmetics on the model

Archived