Scammer History?

Sir_Lagsalot

Well, i'm on the market for a stormy-storm charmer's chapeau. I came to look at this one: http://backpack.tf/item/1641315718

It has a fair price, although a long history. I wanted to know whether the two scammers in it's history would affect it's value? The original owner was a scammer, and the owner 5 people back is a scammer. Would this have any effect?

Thanks for reading!

P.S. If anyone has a chapeau that they would like to sell me, please add me!

Anyone who has a problem with this history you should probably block on outpost

AKA no, I own several Dixies with Scammers in the histories and i could care less

All the hussle about items history is kinda weird anyway...

I mean, I saw people chargin extra (as seting price higher then averege on said outpost) for clean history (history, not the fact it's unduped - that's kinda other story). This is ludacris I'm telling you, It's like charging extra for a Vacuum Cleaner in shop beacuse it works.

Long story short.

I had in my history few unusuals that their history looked like a Red Square during cold war and noone minded it. As long as it's not duped (another infinity topic) you should not mind it at all. Noone else will (at least nobody normal, we all know those guys withs listings of -99% of price + your firstborn for a hat)

As others have said, it doesn't really matter. The only people who really cares about it are collectors who want it in pristine condition and people who want an excuse to offer less on your hat.

Anyone who has a problem with this history you should probably block on outpost

AKA no, I own several Dixies with Scammers in the histories and i could care less

*couldn'tcaring-continuum.jpg

As others have said, it doesn't really matter. The only people who really cares about it are collectors who want it in pristine condition and people who want an excuse to offer less on your hat.

couldn't have said it better myself.

It can matter sometimes. For example, if the scammers are 1-3 away from the current guy you're buying it from, definitely check the item out.

A lot of times when you see a good quick sell price on a good unusual, it is either duped or from a scammer alt and the guy is either trying to get rid of it because he/she is the scammer, or they don't want to get banned. Other than that, if the scammers are long gone in the history, it should not matter, and if there are no scammers in the history, that is a +.

Archived