5-Time Deported Felon Free to Roam?

rico

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/san-francisco-killing-suspect-immigrant-deported/

is the city of san francisco at fault, or the federal government? or both? a man convicted of 7 felonies running free? seems like there is some kind of plot hole that we might be missing here, but if not, that is careless action taken by the authorities that ended up with repercussions. very tragic story, how to resolve this issue to keep it from happening again?

Build a wall between us and Mexico. Mexico will pay for it.

Sorta reminds me of the story in Britain where the gang raped tons of girls but the cops didn't act because they didn't want to seem racist.

sounds like it's the city of San Francisco's fault. The real part of the story that stands out to me is how stupid the guy is. He got lucky enough to get out of jail on a stupid decision and then almost immediately shoots some random person for no reason?

I wonder what made him shoot her.. Did he maybe have a bad past with attractive women? Did she maybe look like someone he once knew and did not like? Was he maybe in a cold hearted state of mind, or a blood thirsty state of mind? I honestly would be interested in knowing. I want to know why he killed her. Why it was her, and not the mother or father?

I wonder what made him shoot her.. Did he maybe have a bad past with attractive women? Did she maybe look like someone he once knew and did not like? Was he maybe in a cold hearted state of mind, or a blood thirsty state of mind? I honestly would be interested in knowing. I want to know why he killed her. Why it was her, and not the mother or father?

killer allegedly had no relation to the victim, probably just blood thirsty

That man deserves death. End of story.

This. ^

Because the guy is fucking crazy maybe?

Archived