37 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion?

• Idiotic.
    • Dumb.
    • Neutral.
    • Good.
    • FANTASTIC!

I'm neutral.

Apologies if something like this has been made, been playing Terraria and taking naps.

Nothing better than when valve screws up SO badly that there are hundreds of dollars to be made before they can fix it. I love it when people who are supposed to know what they're doing screw up.

I don't even like TF2 anymore, but this has been the best TF2 related update in a long time in my opinion.

I just get on and abuse the shit out of the game exploits(not the items and junk, but map/game/user exploits). Once it's patched, i'm off

Worst update in tf2 history. The maps are fine and some of the weapon changes but the weapon pickup thing is stupid, adding skins is half-assed and boring and the bugs are fucking stupid. The bugs make no sense at all, just valve fucking with the economy yet again. 

I hated this update and it truly does make me re-think my choice to play tf2.

Probably one of the most hilariously retarded yet memorable updates.

Definitely beats the time they made weapons paintable and every demo sword one-handed.
I still have nightmares about the one-handed Eyelander slaughterings...

-snip-

Definitely beats the time they made weapons paintable and every demo sword one-handed.

I still have nightmares about the one-handed Eyelander slaughterings...

The difference is that the eyelander bugs are not economy breaking...

It's pretty cool actually seeing killstreak hats and stuff honestly. I finally got a Prof KS sapper that I've wanted for a while because I thought they could count Sentries as "kills". Idk how Valve managed to screw up this badly though. They usually screw up 1 thing not like 4-5.

The difference is that the eyelander bugs are not economy breaking...

Well of course. I'm just comparing it to other glitches that were funny and made me question how Valve survives as a company.

It's pretty cool actually seeing killstreak hats and stuff honestly. I finally got a Prof KS sapper that I've wanted for a while because I thought they could count Sentries as "kills". Idk how Valve managed to screw up this badly though. They usually screw up 1 thing not like 4-5.

Do they actually count buildings destroyed as kills, or does the counter just stay at 0?

Note that you can just put a "Buildings Destroyed" strange part on strange sapper, but you would not get the sheen/eye effects as seen with killstreaks.

Do they actually count buildings destroyed as kills, or does the counter just stay at 0?

Note that you can just put a "Buildings Destroyed" strange part on strange sapper, but you would not get the sheen/eye effects as seen with killstreaks.

No it counts kills though. Like if I'm on a 10 kill streak (obviously with a different weapon) and switch to the sapper the eye effect does show up and the sheen shows on the sapper.

No it counts kills though. Like if I'm on a 10 kill streak (obviously with a different weapon) and switch to the sapper the eye effect does show up and the sheen shows on the sapper.

That's sick

I don't think it broke the economy... it's not like the kits are still dropping. It more spiced things up, just a bunch of collector's items.

Archived