Crafted Knifes going to be worth anything?

Max7810

Just wondering as the new update means you can't get them anymore. Any predictons on prices? I think theres like less then 250.

it's literally going to be a knife with a name on it, why would people want them

It's not even a name anymore, it is just "Crafted by : [unknown]"

I still have TF2 opened without the new update. Which un-craftable items could be crafted besides the knife? And how to do it? With class tokens? Just willing to because i may want one for the lols

I still have TF2 opened without the new update. Which un-craftable items could be crafted besides the knife? And how to do it? With class tokens? Just willing to because i may want one for the lols

Whether you have the update or not doesn't matter, what matters is the item servers, and the item servers will not give you the items anymore via crafting.

But for the whole list of what became craftable see this: http://www.trade.tf/items/updates - Can't link to specific updates but any items that became uncraftable today were craftable yesterday.

While the crafted stock items are basically just oddities that may interest a few oddities collectors and not the majority of people; what about the Shotguns?

The Shotgun is normally only available in Level 1, but while the glitch was in progress the Shotguns were being crafted and unboxed in a variety of levels. From what I am aware, there was a similar thing with MvM at the beginning where items were given out at non-standard levels and now some of these glitch levels are worth more.

I know some people tend to collect items in a variety of levels, trying to get complete (or to near as complete as possible) sets for particular items, would this glitch have opened the market to the Shotgun for such a collector? Unless that market has already been taken by the Festive Shotgun?

But yeah, crafted/unboxed these while the glitch was in progress:

* Level 30 Strange Shotgun (1 of 2 Stranges @ lvl 30. 1 of 4 total @ lvl 30.)

* Level 33 Shotgun (1 of 3 Uniques/Total @ lvl 33.)

* Level 62 Strange Shotgun (1 of 2 Stranges @ lvl 62. 1 of 4 total @ lvl 62.)

* Level 69 Shotgun (1 of 7 Uniques/Total @ lvl 69.)

While the crafted stock items are basically just oddities that may interest a few oddities collectors and not the majority of people; what about the Shotguns?

The Shotgun is normally only available in Level 1, but while the glitch was in progress the Shotguns were being crafted and unboxed in a variety of levels. From what I am aware, there was a similar thing with MvM at the beginning where items were given out at non-standard levels and now some of these glitch levels are worth more.

I know some people tend to collect items in a variety of levels, trying to get complete (or to near as complete as possible) sets for particular items, would this glitch have opened the market to the Shotgun for such a collector? Unless that market has already been taken by the Festive Shotgun?

But yeah, crafted/unboxed these while the glitch was in progress:

* Level 30 Strange Shotgun (1 of 2 Stranges @ lvl 30. 1 of 4 total @ lvl 30.)

* Level 33 Shotgun (1 of 3 Uniques/Total @ lvl 33.)

* Level 62 Strange Shotgun (1 of 2 Stranges @ lvl 62. 1 of 4 total @ lvl 62.)

* Level 69 Shotgun (1 of 7 Uniques/Total @ lvl 69.)

The most you can get is 1-2 keys for those, many don't care

Archived