Best EDM tracks as of now?

Bone

Hey,
I kinda like edm but i dont really know how to keep my playlist updated?!?!?

lol..

anyway

any ravers here who can temme kewl tracks as of now

Buried relic

I don't like this remix, but here's a weird remix of buried relic, it's the only EDM remix I could find for it XD

If you want a spotify playlist, I have one

I don't have a spotify account or whatever

Can you just tell me their names?

Sweet, but i've heard it before :3

Even better, you've found someone ever so slightly related to you in regards to taste of music.

any ravers here who can temme kewl tracks as of now

Did you actually mean ravers or just dance music in general? Because rave is great. Nothing ever beats Thunderdome, too bad it got closed down.

Anyway, midtown records, mokum records and rotterdam records have some of the best Dutch rave&hardcore artists, most of them have big youtube channels.

Personally I'm a fan of Paul Elstak, Dune, Scooter and Lipstick for mainstream gabber/rave. For some more obscure ones, Rotterdam Termination Source and Endymion are quite good.

Mandatory Charlie Lownoise&Mental Theo though and some random other rave/gabber songs

Did you actually mean ravers or just dance music in general? Because rave is great. Nothing ever beats Thunderdome, too bad it got closed down.

Anyway, midtown records, mokum records and rotterdam records have some of the best Dutch rave&hardcore artists, most of them have big youtube channels.

Personally I'm a fan of Paul Elstak, Dune, Scooter and Lipstick for mainstream gabber/rave. For some more obscure ones, Rotterdam Termination Source and Endymion are quite good.

Mandatory Charlie Lownoise&Mental Theo though and some random other rave/gabber songs

hmm kewl

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly into the dark and heavy shit that you get from Critical Music, RAM Records and all the Noisia labels, but there's a lot to be said for the feel-good shit.

not sure what you're into but heres a basic overview of what i listen to.

I dj trop house if thats what youre interested in add me.

Archived