Trans-Pacific Partnership

rico

while most of you were celebrating the legalization of sin, this happened:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0P92GP20150629?irpc=932

is there any legitimate reason to support this partnership? it looks a lot like it's giving corporations power over national law in any country they please with the fast-tracking of national legal systems.

i wish i knew more about this, but of course, hard to expect much when "transgender" comes up before "trans-pacific partnership" on google.

wow rude

Anyways, I think one of the biggest problems with TPP awareness is that it's pretty vague and abstract, and nobody seems to want to explain it well. What does fast-track legislation actually mean and entail?

*removed to save space*

^related

Why is only Obama caricature in that?

As for the TPP, there is 60 days that the whole document is available for viewing, but what we do know is that there's some CISPA/SOPA shit hidden inside it, so there's no reason to allow this thing to pass.

It'll probably fail somehow, like SEATO.

Oh no, did America actually move closer to the centre? How terrible.

equality ≠ militant left-wing tumblr users

Brilliant opener, way to get people to support whatever misguided belief of inequality of yours comes next (even if what you have to say is actually good)

Brilliant opener, way to get people to support whatever misguided belief of inequality of yours comes next (even if what you have to say is actually good)

c:

Oh look everyone focusing on him not liking gays rather than responding to the issue he's addressing I'm not really surprised by this 

Oh look everyone focusing on him not liking gays rather than responding to the issue he's addressing I'm not really surprised by this 

It had no relevant to the topic.

If I started a topic about, say, strawberries, with ''FOREIGNERS STOLE MY JOB'' you'd probably wanna know what that was all about too.

It had no relevant to the topic.

If I started a topic about, say, strawberries, with ''FOREIGNERS STOLE MY JOB'' you'd probably wanna know what that was all about too.

Strawberries are a nutritious fruit whose seeds are seen on the outside. Contrary to popular belief they are not berries, despite the fact they grow on bushes. They are worldwidely known for being desert toppings and milkshake contents.

I'm sorry

Strawberries are a nutritious fruit whose seeds are seen on the outside. Contrary to popular belief they are foreigners who stole my job

ftfy

Maybe, because unlike the rest of his post, it was pretty abusive and had nothing to do with this Pacific Trade Partnership.

no one here notices the irony except for this guy. you all focus on the small politically incorrect statement over the more impending issue concerning the nation. how much easier can it get to distract a society?

no one here notices the irony except for this guy. you all focus on the small politically incorrect statement over the more impending issue concerning the nation. how much easier can it get to distract a society?

not being a US citizen, I could not possibly give less of a fuck about

No country with such huge moral flaws, clearly a institutionally racist police force and many other great social problems has the right to complain about the president wanting to gtfo business wise.

Archived