Breathe's HD/4K SFM Poster Service (Again?!)

Breathe ™

iEZoR.png

Yeah I'm back, and planning to stay!

Hey there, you can call me Breathe, and I'm here to offer posters and other SFM art for all of you, for a price of course.

Some of you might remember me, as i made a thread a few months back, but it only stayed up for a few hours, for personal reasons. But that won't happen this time!

Now first of all, you might be wondering how good or how bad i am.
First, some info;

*As of the writing of this post, I have 410 hours of SFM usage, paired with around 100 hours of Garry's Mod, where I had my first steps.
*I'll always keep you updated on the progress of the poster while i work on it, sending screenshots constantly and asking for opinions. Need anything changed? Say it and it'll be done.
*My posters aren't purely a raw render, they're always processed on Photoshop, adding visual effects, post-effects and such.

*You'll have your poster in less than 3 hours after requesting and adding me, if I'm completely free at the moment. It might be a bad time for me, but if it isn't, I'll get right on it.

What about picture quality/size?

I can render in pretty much any resolution, from regular 1080 HD, to 4k, even 6k.
But, there's a plus to regular HD. You see, when you render as a "poster", you can pick any resolution, but you lose any sort of camera effects, like bloom or HDR. But, by rendering it as a single frame image sequence, all effects are added.
There's no extra cost in that, it'll be up to you.

And pricing? That's important

Most pictures will go for as low as 1 TF2 or CSGO key, but if your request involves more than 2 classes; complex posing and scene; and/or complex editing; it'll have to go a bit higher. How high you may ask? Depends, but you can expect about 3-5 keys as a maximum.

That's enough talking. If you're still not convinced, please take a look at a selection of some of my posters:

iIUBD.png

iIoH3.png

But, is TF2 all i can do?

Nope.

Get me a working model, and it shall be done.

hY0eN.png

iJEGK.png

Wanna see more? Check out my Tumblr gallery here

Now back to TF2;
Please keep in mind that some cosmetics are glitched, not rendering properly. No, not the black unpaintable glitch, i can easily fix that, making 99% of hats paintable. It will just require some extra time, but no extra cost.

If you're still reading this;
Jesus Christ, congrats, you're a trooper.
Now seriously, if you're interested in commissioning me, just follow this quick guide:

1. Fill out this form;
2. Add me and let me know you'd like a commission;
3. I'll read your request, and give you a price;
4. If you agree with it, or after we negotiate, you'll pay me, either via regular trade, or trade offer;
5. I'll start working on the poster, and give you a direct download of it afterwards;

That's it, i hope I've caught your attention, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not be afraid to contact me on Steam.
Have a nice day ♥

I hate to be the one to say this, but there are people like Zcrab offering SFM requests for free, and his are on the same level, if not higher, than yours, all due respect. Hell, even Sync, who does the best SFM posters out there in many people's opinions, only charges about 3 keys on requests, and his works are worth about 10.

However, you have a very professional looking style and your Photoshop skills are top-notch, so if I can get a key I might make a request.

I hate to be the one to say this, but there are people like Zcrab offering SFM requests for free, and his are on the same level, if not higher, than yours, all due respect. Hell, even Sync, who does the best SFM posters out there in many people's opinions, only charges about 3 keys on requests, and his works are worth about 10.

However, you have a very professional looking style and your Photoshop skills are top-notch, so if I can get a key I might make a request.

Yeah, i get that. I know i'm not the best, but i do consider myself to be ""good"". I know key prices are pure shit atm, i used to charge 1 key back when they were about 7 refined, so i'm really lost on the current value of posters, so i honestly don't know if they are still worth that. I dont do stuff for free because its so time consuming, and i really put so much effort in these. And thanks for the compliments, if you'd like to reccomend some better pricing or whatnot, i'm open to suggestions c:

welcome to the brotherhood of bp.tf sfmers (again)

enjoy your stay

you accept art trades?

(im not a rich man but happy to give some items)

Just throwing this out here:

I already requested a poster and he is very friendly and cooperative and even though I didn't receive my poster yet, it's definetely worth it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this^

and you should link some kind of proof of satisfaction since you're new here. with prices as steep as 5 keys, people would prefer some kind of assurance that they will actually get their poster after paying

this^

and you should link some kind of proof of satisfaction since you're new here. with prices as steep as 5 keys, people would prefer some kind of assurance that they will actually get their poster after paying

I got mine and I'm very satisfied

I've done over 100 commissions over the past year, both my tumblr and my artwork hub is filled with uploaded artwork. Most people dont comment publicly on their satisfaction, but some have commented on my profile after i rebooted my service. i'll start asking for people to express their opinion here more often, if that is what you want.

I had an SFM done by her before. She was very polite, had a few problems happen during the process and rather than just leaving it she found fixes, and she managed to get it done within a few hours which was incredible considering I've had work done which was half as nice and took weeks. I'm definitely planning on getting more commissions done.

Great artist, I request a really specific posters, and she delivered. The most amazing thing was that even though the map that I requested was causing lag to the point where work couldn't be done, she found a way to do it, even when all others have turned me down. Although sounding like a broken record, again, great artist at great price. Can't stress that enough.

Archived