Please fix it

HarryG

Backpack.tf added pricing for kill streaks based on the SCM prices.

Unfortunately most of my collectors items that have kill streaks on them, e.g. conscientious, tide turner, and more, are now listed as unpriced because there none of them on the market. Therefore the amount of random adds saying that since they are unpriced I should give them for like a key have increased a whole lot. Therefore, I politely ask that maybe if there are none on the SCM, that have the price of the item default to its regular backpack.tf price, e.g. 88 keys.

In addition, I realized this will make all Golden pans be listed as unpriced, making it a lot easier to potentially shark/scam a new user that gets one.

+1

Seems to have happened to the rarer items (pro ks vintages like sparkle luger, etc)

I love how people take this even rougher guide of pricing too seriously.

+1

Seems to have happened to the rarer items (pro ks vintages like sparkle luger, etc)

I love how people take this even rougher guide of pricing too seriously.

It'd bug you to if suddenly 30 people at once were telling you that '88 keys is only for non ks version, with a ks its worthless'

:P

It'd bug you to if suddenly 30 people at once were telling you that '88 keys is only for non ks version, with a ks its worthless'

The change had been live for something like 20 minutes...

The change had been live for something like 20 minutes...

Someone had to be aware of the change, I got a bunch of random adds. It was more than the usual two or three phishers when i bump an OP trade. In addition, I get traded a bunch in server with people saying similar things...

Someone had to be aware of the change, I got a bunch of random adds. It was more than the usual two or three phishers when i bump an OP trade. In addition, I get traded a bunch in server with people saying similar things...

Then you should be honored to be trading with ninjas. The change had literally been live for 15 minutes when you posted this thread, and it wasn't made known to anyone else previously.

That being said, I'm looking into a solution.

Then you should be honored to be trading with ninjas. The change had literally been live for 15 minutes when you posted this thread, and it wasn't made known to anyone else previously.

That being said, I'm looking into a solution.

Thank you for looking into it so quickly, I'm sure Im not the only one who appreciates it  :)

Backpack.tf added pricing for kill streaks based on the SCM prices.

Unfortunately most of my collectors items that have kill streaks on them, e.g. conscientious, tide turner, and more, are now listed as unpriced because there none of them on the market. Therefore the amount of random adds saying that since they are unpriced I should give them for like a key have increased a whole lot. Therefore, I politely ask that maybe if there are none on the SCM, that have the price of the item default to its regular backpack.tf price, e.g. 88 keys.

Then put it on the market so they become priced

Archived