A Request/Art sub-forum for the Artists

Tobiased

Like Zcrab's recent overload in poster requests, in which i can relate to. 

Poster makers should be able to have 2 threads. 1 for requests, and 1 for the result of the request (the images)

That way, the requests can be organized and be separate from the actual artwork

It's also good as it easily lets the artists have the artwork thread as their showcase of their work.

As threads tend to get longer, people usually don't read the beginning of the thread. The creator of the thread's guidelines don't get followed and sometimes they miss key details.

Some sort of sticky header for the thread with the creator's recent post/comment in it for everyone else to see.

Creators should be able to delete outdated requests (people that no longer want one) and even mark them as done

but mostly i think an additional subforum should be made to separate requests and artwork.

Discuss your thoughts below

the reason I've made so many new threads is to organize requests, since I hate spending time making a poster for someone who doesn't really care while ignoring someone who really wants the poster done

imo a 'mark as done' feature on those kind of threads would be really helpful in letting the creator organize what they've done, and would also notify the requester that their poster has been made

I don't think there should be a seperate subforum, I think a better solution would be to have 2 threads that link to each other

"My art requests"

"My art results"

A seperate forum isn't warranted I feel due to lack of threads

Archived