Hows Everything At Trading? (6/23/15)

Cookiesurvival

My personal question on trading. :P  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Does Trading unique items take longer then usual?

• Yes
    • Nope
    • Maybe

Who knew I will come back for another check-up? Anyway, everything is the same as the last update. How is the Trading business going on? How's the economy? Any spectacular events about trading recently? Just talk about all TF2 Trading related events or discussions that happened recently.

P.S. Don't talk about buds, the last time I mention that, everyone cant shut up about it.

Any spectacular events about trading recently? 

The Cursed TC has been freed from it's prison, to finally become a normal TC. (for now at least)

Trading has been slower due to the Steam Summer Sale, but has already started to pick up again. The economy is the same as ever, changing but just fine. As far as I know the most recent big event was the Summer Sale, but you might want to check the newsletter to make sure. It's pretty much back to the same ol' trading for now.

EDIT: Well the Burning KE has sold, if you count that as spectacular. 

I'm taking forever to sell my unusuals. Just gotta say that 2 are high tier, burning capo and beams fro. looks like people lost interest in unusuals since there's so much effects and different hats.

my hope is that when they release the competitive mode, it brings up trading once again. but I have my doubts...

Archived