ART CONTEST {PRIZES}

DarkNeoryn

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a profile picture and a Desktop Background and other art to add to a collection/library. My resolution for my monitor is 16x10, 1280x800. I'm looking for artwork that fits either my name or preferences. They can be SFM posters, icons, badges, hand-drawn art, computer-aided designs, anything really!

Here are a few things you should know about me.

You will NOT receive extra points for including these in your artwork. However, it is good to include these as it means I am more likely to use them.

-My current alias is DarkNeoryn, I also go by Dark, Neoryn, or even Neon.

-Currently, my most played games are Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends. (dont judge pls)

-I am a Medic main in Team Fortress 2. Feel free to look inside my backpack if you want to make an SFM poster based off my loadout. Here is my backpack.tf profile. http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198151332215

-No, I am not a Furry, Brony or Weaboo. So please don't go putting weird stuff down there.

-Yes, I do like the anime art-style.

SOME RULES

-You can enter two pieces of artwork under each category: Profile Pictures, Desktop Backgrounds and "Other." So a total of six pieces of artwork.

-Keep it clean. Pretty much, nothing sexual. 

-Violence is alright. As long as it's not a man eating the guts out of another man, I'm cool with blood and gore.

-MUST BE ORIGINAL! I will check if you copied it from someone else or off the internet. I will find out!

-It is okay to sign your artwork.

I will be referencing and giving credit to the creator when I use the artwork.

These prizes apply to each category.

1st place - 3 Keys

2nd place - 2 Keys

3rd place - 1 Key

Archived