I don't have the option to change my title?

Hatch Rawer Beryl

get 100 likes then try again

pupples with ability: awesome, baloo, puddingkip, me

pupples w/o ability: hatch, trifarce, heavylord

see the pattern?

Wee nevermind. checking for like a minute disproved that theory

actually posting useful/funny posts might give you like. you're not on youtube, asking for likes won't help. Also http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/blog/22/entry-24-baloo-is-a-nub/#commentsStart doing stuff like this or just liking your own posts counts

Lol, Im just joking around. I fully plan to entertain you all with dumb jokes and stuff to earn my 100 likes

Lol, Im just joking around. I fully plan to entertain you all with dumb jokes and stuff to earn my 100 likes

yay. I'm back to liking my own posts/blogs

You need 500 posts before you can change your member title.

Wait how do i get points (and check how many i have). Ive been on the forums for so long and this is news to me.

Wait how do i get points. Ive been on the forums for so long and this is news to me.

Posts are just the number of posts you make. Such as making a comment (post) on a thread.

Points (which I assume you mean likes?) are gotten by the total number of likes you have on the forums from people liking your posts.

Points (which I assume you mean likes?) are gotten by the total number of likes you have on the forums from people liking your posts.

But Brad said you need 500 points, Puddingkip has less then 500 likes. wut

But Brad said you need 500 points, Puddingkip has less then 500 likes. wut

Posts are just the number of posts you make. Such as making a comment (post) on a thread.

--> Y U no read?

Archived