Dox, please help?

Huchick

So I'm an 11 yo GIRL and someone has added me. They know my age, my birthday and where my brother goes to highschool. Chances are, they know where I live. If they do, what can happen? And what should I do. I'm not insanely scared, but please help.

It's probably someone who knows your brother, or it could even be your brother.

If you don't like the tone they're taking, block them.

It's probably someone who knows your brother, or it could even be your brother.

If you don't like the tone they're taking, block them.

They don't know my brother.

On a completely different note, what happened to your unusual?  Was it scammed?  It just disapeared from your backpack.

On a completely different note, what happened to your unusual?  Was it scammed?  It just disapeared from your backpack.

I switched to csgo then lost all my items in betting. yay

Could be someone joking around or it could actually be a stalker. I suggest taking more care and watching out.

I like how this serious question has gotten majority non-serious answers.

You need to put a zip line from your window to your treehouse in case they make it to your room :3

youre a bit young to be playing these violent video games young lady

and gambling too

It could be someone you know in real life trying to mess with you(not funny imo), but it could also be some creep on the internet. How exactly did your conversation with them go? That might provide us with more us with a bit more insight. Did they just add you and tell you that they know all this stuff about you? 

Take reasonable precautions, but if they start becoming more threatening you should block them and report them to Valve for harassment etc.

If they are actually able to contact you in real life and do so, you need to tell your parents or (if you're confident enough doing this) call the police, especially if they threaten you in any way.

I like how this serious question has gotten majority non-serious answers.

You need to put a zip line from your window to your treehouse in case they make it to your room :3

Finally a serious answer, thankyou :)

Could be someone joking around or it could actually be a stalker. I suggest taking more care and watching out.

I don't know them and I know this as a fact, what should i do. What do you mean watching out, i mean, i know what he looks like.

• Administrators

Finally a serious answer, thankyou :)

Did you think that was a serious answer, really?

Block this person and if they try to contact you again then tell your parents. Why does an 11 year old have unmonitored internet access?

Huchick's parents, if you're reading this; do something.

Archived