Requesting lock.

Ɔαρтαιи Ǥσя∂σи

Buy orders is good, drives trading to a new level, making this site a lot more like other trading sites bazaar.tf, tf2outpost.com 

However, i do not know why they removed the watchlist, more functions is definitely encouraged

I don't honestly believe buy orders are completely obsolete, I have received a lot of business with them.

But watchlist should definitely be brought back, being especially useful to collectors of rare items.

I don't honestly believe buy orders are completely obsolete, I have received a lot of business with them.

But watchlist should definitely be brought back, being especially useful to collectors of rare items.

Buy orders is good, drives trading to a new level, making this site a lot more like other trading sites bazaar.tf, tf2outpost.com 

However, i do not know why they removed the watchlist, more functions is definitely encouraged

But then again, what's the point of watchlist when there's buy orders? Maybe the notification part matters i guessed...

Should show only online users on the main item page's classified listings.

But then again, what's the point of watchlist when there's buy orders? Maybe the notification part matters i guessed...

Should show only online users on the main item page's classified listings.

One thing I can appreciate is that buy orders increase overall price stability due to buyers levelling each other to the nearest scrap but where that's a good thing for prices reasonably set it's not for those unreasonably set but I've determined overall that the lows will be complimented by equal highs which if anything supports that buy orders bring nothing new to the table, the watchlist being two times more convenient. I'll again bring focus to the fact that price suggestions control everything therefore all I believe we require is one polished watchlist interface partnered with one polished price suggestion interface, that's all that's necessary for every cog to turn without friction, traders will trade while price analysts analyze, syncopation will not only bring about sales but enable purchases and make room for everyone to make profit as a group without hurting anyone in said group or the economy itself.

For me, I can't spend any more time than I already have debating anything, if it's up to us to simply adapt then so be it. I just see no point in adapting to something that wasn't broke or inaccessible in the first place. If all it boils down to is convenience and that people want to lay in their beds while people sell items to them then that's cool for us all at the end of the day, are we now botpack.tf? I'm all for it but I want to value the humans behind it all.

One thing I can appreciate is that buy orders increase overall price stability due to buyers levelling each other to the nearest scrap but where that's a good thing for prices reasonably set it's not for those unreasonably set but I've determined overall that the lows will be complimented by equal highs which if anything supports that buy orders bring nothing new to the table, the watchlist being two times more convenient. I'll again bring focus to the fact that price suggestions control everything therefore all I believe we require is one polished watchlist interface partnered with one polished price suggestion interface, that's all that's necessary for every cog to turn without friction, traders will trade while price analysts analyze, syncopation will not only bring about sales but enable purchases and make room for everyone to make profit as a group without hurting anyone in said group or the economy itself.

For me, I can't spend any more time than I already have debating anything, if it's up to us to simply adapt then so be it I just see no point in adapting to something that wasn't broke or inaccessible in the first place. If all it boils down to is convenience and that people want to lay in their beds while people sell items to them then that's cool for us all at the end of the day, are we now botpack.tf? I'm all for our robots but I place value in the humans behind them.

We are talking about the internet and technology here, "botpack.tf" ease a lot of people's trading experiences especially if the price you are buying at is probably the same as bots. If it's watchlist ONLY, sellers have more trouble selling than with buy orders. Both watchlist and buy orders are ok considering if a seller wants to sell low but is too lazy to send a trade offer to a buyer in the buy orders ,and you get a notification for it

I understand your concern but nothing is wrong with bots in a lot of places on the internet which is supposed to be a form of technology anyways.

We are talking about the internet and technology here, "botpack.tf" ease a lot of people's trading experiences especially if the price you are buying at is probably the same as bots. If it's watchlist ONLY, sellers have more trouble selling than with buy orders. Both watchlist and buy orders are ok considering if a seller wants to sell low but is too lazy to send a trade offer to a buyer in the buy orders ,and you get a notification for it

I understand your concern but nothing is wrong with bots in a lot of places on the internet which is supposed to be a form of technology anyways.

I agree, I'm not looking to derail so this is the last I'll say, if it comes back, cool, if not, no biggy.

Archived