iPhone 5S and 5C

There

So, what are your opinions on these new devices? 5C is basically a shitty version of the 5, not really very interesting. 5S has that fingerprint scanner, which is basically the only new addition, and it doesn't look very interesting either. I can still just slide the thing across. It'll probably take longer to scan your finger than type in a password. 64-bit on a phone is cool, I guess, but it still only has a 1.7 GHz dual core, so I don't expect a huge performance increase. Screen is the same resolution, camera is the same resolution. What do you guys think?

MP doesn't matter on a camera. Its all about sensor size/lens (no, im not just quoting apple, i actually do know what i'm talking about in reference to cameras). 

64 Bit should (according to apple anyway) be equivalent if not better than quad core. 

All in all, i'm not really digging it. I like the os, like osx, ios is very streamlined. HOWEVER, i don't like the fact that its locked down. Plus the screen/phone is too small, 4.3-4.7" is really the sweet spot, 4" is just too small. 

i never really saw the difference between a quad core and a dual core on a phone

source - I've used and owned a s3/s4 before

that fucking screen though why apple WHY NO MAKE BIGGER

i never really saw the difference between a quad core and a dual core on a phone

Yea, theres really no reason for a quad core, except that a quad core supposedly saves battery life since fewer cores allow the clock speed to remain lower, yadda yadda. 

I rooted my razr maxx, and ever since i did i've been forcing it to run a 1.2ghz, and i can't really imagine anything much faster. Although the one thing my phone is a bit slow at is internet; newer phones have newer antennas/4g chips allowing faster data speeds (not really sure how that plays out in practice though). 

Long story short,

Android developers:

--Streamline Android OS

--Minimize the Bezel

--Keep screen sizes between 4.3-4.7"

--Superior body (unibody/metal/etc...) 

--More durable screens (like razr)

--Stop locking bootloaders

--Up Screen Resolution 

--Better Camera 

Apple:

--Bigger screen

--More durable

--Stop locking down your shit

Now, my android list is quite a bit longer, but its mostly cosmetic/non-essential crap, so i still go with android phones>iPhones. 

I actually agree on this one. I recently got a galaxy s3 and compared it to my friends iphone.

holy crap that screen is tiny baby

If apple wasn't so stuck up, they would've either invested in a better battery technology or just made the phone a drop thicker and gave it amazing battery life. 

(Razr vs. Razr Maxx--If you honestly have a problem with that extra bit of thickness, then you've got a serious problem)

its pretty. thats all I can say about it. If it weren't for the fact that I prefer android over iOS, I would definitely take one. 

That being said, why does the color really matter if people are going to buy a second party case instead of an expensive apple one? 

If apple wasn't so stuck up, they would've either invested in a better battery technology or just made the phone a drop thicker and gave it amazing battery life. 

(Razr vs. Razr Maxx--If you honestly have a problem with that extra bit of thickness, then you've got a serious problem)

Also add a bigger screen. Compared to androids it's so small DDDD:

My contract is nearly up was hoping for a iphone 6...looks like a android it is xD

Also add a bigger screen. Compared to androids it's so small DDDD:

My contract is nearly up was hoping for a iphone 6...looks like a android it is xD

Droid Maxx. 

Imma get the 5C. I still have the iPhone 4 so might as well upgrade after I sell my 4.

I was disappointed by the 5s but the 5c looks good

5s>5c :3

Also, they really shouldn't have wasted the time/energy/resources on the m7 chip....there just isn't that much of a need for accelerometer based data, nor is it very intensive to process anyway. 

/Why is Accelerometer not a word....

Just get the Droid Maxx, i would get it myself if its internet was sufficiently faster than my Razr Maxx's

5s>5c :3

Also, they really shouldn't have wasted the time/energy/resources on the m7 chip....there just isn't that much of a need for accelerometer based data, nor is it very intensive to process anyway. 

/Why is Accelerometer not a word....

Just get the Droid Maxx, i would get it myself if its internet was sufficiently faster than my Razr Maxx's

Well I don't see much more in the 5s so I'm not paying an extra 100 for it so 5c looks better to me

Archived