Apple Live Stream

AwesomeMcCoolName

ZtKss6e.png

Yes Tim, its unbelievable that you're doing what every other mobile device company is doing. 

dat's mah birthday. Also wow. Something necessary to run a $600 phone only they can sell is free??? Shit man, that's so cheap

Apple needs to stop overpricing their products.

iphone 5c

an iphone 5 with colors!!! WOW!!

Guess what, you can make phone calls with it!!!!

ERMERGURD 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/1

WILL WASTE MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TBH, there phones really aren't overpriced. 

Iphone 5 really does compete with the S4 and its other competitors quite well. Only there laptops are really overpriced, there phones are fine (all high end smartphones run $200-$300 when they come out, apple just maintains that price--which is fine since it also maintains some resale value). 

I've been with an iPhone for many years, started with iPhone 3GS then iPhone 4S. I always skip a generation or two.. So I skipped iPhone 5, not sure about iPhone 5S. I'm honestly not impressed. I wish they had went with a bigger screen. I got a Nexus 7 to play around, and when I take my iPhone it feels so tiny.

I've been with an iPhone for many years, started with iPhone 3GS then iPhone 4S. I always skip a generation or two.. So I skipped iPhone 5, not sure about iPhone 5S. I'm honestly not impressed. I wish they had went with a bigger screen. I got a Nexus 7 to play around, and when I take my iPhone it feels so tiny.

I agree. The iPhone is just too small, 4.3-4.7" is really the sweetspot for me, unfortunately high end android phones are like 5" (Droid maxx/s4). Currently i've got a Razr Maxx was is a tad too big (4.3" screen with a massive bezel).

But i've got to give apple some props. They do make a great phone, plus if you care about the camera the i5s camera by far trumps most others (spec-wise). Plus its nice to see a 64-bit mobile os. 

I do love the 5c part. "Heres an iphone in a multitude of colors, O, and you can even spend an additional $30 (or was it $40) to get a COLORED CASE. IK, ik, we're awesome."

Archived