Good Budget Smartphones?

ProPain

I'm looking to replace my ol' Galaxy fame, but here's the thing, i don't like spending a lot on phones because i don't really use them much. I'm looking to spend no more than $200

I want one that's fast enough to do light multitasking, also a good quality build, sturdy but not too rough

oneplus is great, but is $50 over your budget

most older iPhones (3GS and up) are good

oneplus is great, but is $50 over your budget

I'd consider it but i don't live in the US, shipping would be a pain in the ass

Have owned a LG Optimus L5 or L7, not sure which 1 it is but it's pretty strong, fell on the curb multiple times and it still lives, just get's slow after ~2 years but it's not expensive (I think 100-150 ish where I live)

I've got a huawei ascend Y550. Bought it for less than 100$ and it does everything I need it to do.

Only problem I have with it is that the space is limited, but I bought an extra 64gb card for 25$ so that solves that.

Haven't had any problems with it and it does everything I'd want it to do.

As others staged, the moto G is great for it's budget.

It isn't perfect of course but for the price (I paid €170 for mine) it's by far the best phone I've seen available. The camera is pretty shit, but that's really the only downside to what one could realistically expect for a cellphone in this price range

As others staged, the moto G is great for it's budget.

It isn't perfect of course but for the price (I paid €170 for mine) it's by far the best phone I've seen available. The camera is pretty shit, but that's really the only downside to what one could realistically expect for a cellphone in this price range

I have only owned really shitty phones before I bought mine, and the camera really impressed me. I think it's pretty great, for beginners at least

Archived