Unusual lowered based on a quicksale?

Galzra87

Hello, just saw today with stupefaction that my blizzardy storm das maddendoktor get lowered due to its quicksale to me.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5578a7f1ba8d8883758b45c2Link to the suggestion.

The owner clearly quicksale it, he was trying to get as many pure as possible quickly to reinvest on Cs-Go (that was stated on his classifieds of this particular hat but not on the outpost sale), that could have been evident if the suggestor had looked others sale of this person. I don't have much proof of it, seeing that i unfriended him soon after buying the hat, otherwise i could have shown our entire log chat.

So basically, am i totally blast and going to sell the hat for 22 now, or can i do something about the suggestions?

Hello, just saw today with stupefaction that my blizzardy storm das maddendoktor get lowered due to its quicksale to me.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5578a7f1ba8d8883758b45c2Link to the suggestion.

The owner clearly quicksale it, he was trying to get as many pure as possible quickly to reinvest on Cs-Go (that was stated on his classifieds of this particular hat but not on the outpost sale), that could have been evident if the suggestor had looked others sale of this person. I don't have much proof of it, seeing that i unfriended him soon after buying the hat, otherwise i could have shown our entire log chat.

So basically, am i totally blast and going to sell the hat for 22 now, or can i do something about the suggestions?

how fast did it sell?

how fast did it sell?

Well, based on the fact i needed to wait one week to genuinely give the keys, one week. But the agreement was made the same day he posted his hat.

It wasn't a quicksale, you offered 4 Days after the trade was created.

yU5BGNR.png

ha effectively, i put this 4 days after he created. Still, the owner stated it was a quicksale to me, because he wanted to sell it faster to have pure for CSGO. But i can't prove it now.

ha effectively, i put this 4 days after he created. Still, the owner stated it was a quicksale to me, because he wanted to sell it faster to have pure for CSGO. But i can't prove it now.

Doesn't matter if someone states it's a quicksale, it wasn't a quicksale.

22 keys doesn't seem all that low to me, especially for the effect. 3 days on an Unusual of that value seems fair game to me.

It doesnt matter what the owner says, he could have had a b/o of 100keys and still called it a quick sale, what we look for is the time it took for it to sell as well as offers...etc

From the trade you offered 4 days after the trade was created and it was decently bumped, and the trade was left a further 5 more days without a single offer before sold to you. It doesnt look like a quicksale to me unfortunately :S

Okay m8's^^

Sorry for the naïve thread

I think i'll lock now. (Darn always forgot i can lock only on trade thread).

Thanks all for helping me being more aware of the rules of quicksales.

If a mod could lock, pretty please?

Hu, i've seen "legit quicksales" being more than a week old. And quicksales isn't stated by a 1/3 percentage of the prices cut down?

(Sorry if i'm being naïve, i always genuinely thought it was that)

Some "quicksales" can last for longer than a week and those tend to be god tier unusuals because it can take a while for buyer to collect the large amount of pure however in the case of unusuals which are low-mid tier, being left open for more than a week without a single notable offer it's very hard for one to consider it a quicksale especially if it's being bumped.

Archived