Che Guevara: Good or bad?

dixiecountry1971

24 members have voted

1. 1. Good or bad?

• Good
    • Bad
    • No answer

Voted bad. He did some nice things but shitloads of bad things. Even though there is no good and bad, no just or evil and nothing ever is as it seems. But his adoration is ridicule. He's a torturer and a murderer with communist ideas. nd shouldn't this be in politics religion and science?

Voted bad. He did some nice things but shitloads of bad things. Even though there is no good and bad, no just or evil and nothing ever is as it seems. But his adoration is ridicule. He's a torturer and a murderer with communist ideas. nd shouldn't this be in politics religion and science?

Well general discussion is for "discussion" so I assumed to place it here, but then again you are right, so mods...plox place dis in the politics, religion, and science section?

Still better than one of those dictators supported by the USA in Latin America. Also he hasn't murdered nearly as many as the people he revolted against.

Edit: Moved it to politics btw.

Still better than one of those dictators supported by the USA in Latin America. Also he hasn't murdered nearly as many as the people he revolted against.

Edit: Moved it to politics btw.

Yes. Better than somebody else doesn't make you good though. Really wondering who voted "good" and mainly why they did that

I'm not sure why all the hate of him. Many of you don't seem to understand life in these countries he was operating in. He never used revolution as a means to sieze power for himself. He was idealistic and wanted life to be better for most people. Today he would not ascribe to communism but instead some form free market but with redistrobution, sociel welfare, sociel justice etc. Back then, that's what communism was supposed to do.

What he failed to do was to see that the US was not the source of the problem. Instead the corrupt imperialism came from inside the country. He should have tried to involve the US in his revolutions by promising economic relations still be a priority post revolution.

Yes. Better than somebody else doesn't make you good though. Really wondering who voted "good" and mainly why they did that

I voted good. He is not an angel for sure but more on the good side, Imo.

• 4 months later...

I voted good. He is not an angel for sure but more on the good side, Imo.

Those 

dictators supported by the USA in Latin America

are not bad in comparison to Hitler, but you wouldn't say they are good would you?

He's bad. Che Guavara often assisted Castro in government terrorism, which I don't think anyone here would say is a good thing. He killed anyone who opposed him in opinion.

As LatinAmerican are the commies who said he was a brave,a leadre,etc,etc... But for my point i was a puppet (Waifu)of Fidel Castro,Nothing more nothing less.I was the an Icon of the "Revolución" and go in guerrillas trying to figth the local goverment and trying to call the US to fill us whit crap.

Btw,if you think "El Che" was a dictator,its almost like to say Benjamin Franklin was a US president.

Also look for the "Operation Condor" if you think US was the "Freedom and Democracy" presententation in Latinoamerica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Those 

are not bad in comparison to Hitler, but you wouldn't say they are good would you?

He's bad. Che Guavara often assisted Castro in government terrorism, which I don't think anyone here would say is a good thing. He killed anyone who opposed him in opinion.

>comparison to hitler

pls stop, nothing can be compared to him. yes they are all bad.

As LatinAmerican are the commies who said he was a brave,a leadre,etc,etc... But for my point i was a puppet (Waifu)of Fidel Castro,Nothing more nothing less.I was the an Icon of the "Revolución" and go in guerrillas trying to figth the local goverment and trying to call the US to fill us whit crap.

Btw,if you think "El Che" was a dictator,its almost like to say Benjamin Franklin was a US president.

Also look for the "Operation Condor" if you think US was the "Freedom and Democracy" presententation in Latinoamerica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

What I was talking about. Thx for the link.^^

>comparison to hitler

pls stop, nothing can be compared to him. yes they are all bad.

And Che Guevara might seem good in comparison to these dictators, but that certainly doesn't make him "good"

And Che Guevara might seem good in comparison to these dictators, but that certainly doesn't make him "good"

Seems like a question of the viewpoint then.

Archived