Why is team captain so ''op''?

Happysedits

Like, everyone is talking about that team captain is the bast game in the game and most top tier..

dont you know why?

It's a good-looking hat, no doubt. BUT IT IS OVERATED AS ALL HELL.

It's all in the taste of a person.

Best heavy hat.

A bit far-fetched.

its for the 3 most popular classes

>medic

>popular

Back in the day when there were only a handful of hats the bills and TC were the undisputed best looking hats in the game hence it had alot of demand and was priced alot more making it a "god tier" hat.

Now when we have so many others eg KE which is an actual all class hat the TC has been dethroned. However the notion that a TC is "the best hat in the game" and highly valued was still kept. This is the same as "dupe hats worth less", because in the past valve would delete dupes. That possibility means others had to lower prices to attract customers. Valve no longer does this however the idea that dupe is worth less is still here and many traders dont know why but just follow it.

Back in the day when there were only a handful of hats the bills and TC were the undisputed best looking hats in the game hence it had alot of demand and was priced alot more making it a "god tier" hat.

Now when we have so many others eg KE which is an actual all class hat the TC has been dethroned. However the notion that a TC is "the best hat in the game" and highly valued was still kept. This is the same as "dupe hats worth less", because in the past valve would delete dupes hence that possibility means others had to lower prices to attract customers. Valve no longer does this however the idea that dupe is worth less is still here and many people dont even know why.

why do you have so many 

Neon Annihilators

why do you have so many 

Neon Annihilators

Collectors, man. Exact reason why I collect level 52 items.

Collectors, man. Exact reason why I collect level 52 items.

LOL man i sold you today the arm thing for scout :D level 52

LOL man i sold you today the arm thing for scout :D level 52

Exactly :P

I love how nobody has mentioned that it's because it looks like M. Bison's Hat.

73933c9907.jpg It looks nothing like it :( I like it cause it's the best heavy hat.

73933c9907.jpg It looks nothing like it :( I like it cause it's the best heavy hat.

The Team Captain was made with the intent of resembling M. Bison's hat.

Before the 1st Burning version was unboxed and sold the previous most expensive hat sale was a Burning Kabuto. The Kabuto was selling for around $1000 and then the TC came and destroyed it.. well 1st Burning TC sold for $1500 and second for $1600... both record sales at the time and then as they traded the value increased with each trade.

There was also a lot of time between the release of the TC and the Burning variant unboxing and there were a lot of collectors holding out for it to be unboxed and were making public offers for it before it had been unboxed lol and at that time there was a scorching TC 1 of 1 with a B.O of $600 hardly getting offers. The 1st two unboxed 1 day apart from each other and there was some fun bidding on them, lol the threads were full pop corn memes.

Archived