Suggestion Watcher/Bookmark

Consiglieres Handlebar

It's late; 11 pm, 1 am, 2,30 am-it's all a blur. You can't even find the energy to pull up the duvet ,yet, you still manage to trudge onwards to the next suggestion which needs your blood-shot eye's expertise. Yawn. Let's call it a night..Or day, you can't tell. B-B-BUT WAIT! THIS SUGGESTION NEEDS MORE {Insert here}! But your so tired. #YOLO. You hope you'll remember it tommorow. Then you fall into a blissful sleep.

And that's when the fun stops. You wake up but the name of the suggestion from last night goes totally blank. This is why I propose "THE SUGGESTION WATCHER/BOOKMARK". If the sugggester says he will add more proof but your busy you simply click "Add to watch list/bookmark" and come back later. Would make remembering suggestions much easier.

• 1 month later...

I feel that users should be able to bookmark a price suggestion so they can easily return back to it.

When I am unsure about a suggestion and stay neutral, I usually forget to return to the price suggestion and check if any additional proof has been added.

Anyone else agree?

inb4 just use your browser's Bookmark feature...

Anyways, i like this idea also i believe it has also been brought up before :)

Archived