Lotto Suggestion

Snacks

Just a small thought i had the other day.

What if we had multiple lottos? and depending on your bp worth, is where you can place your bet.

For example someone with a $800 bp wouldnt be able to place bets on a lotto for users with bp's worth $100 or less. The user with the $800 would need to join another lotto with users with bp's worth around the same. 

I.e. you want lotto tiers to prevent sniping?

The problem with low value lottos, it still would get sniped regardless of fix value participates.

I don't understand all the hubbub about trying to make lotto and sweetstakes more fair.

It is literally completely impossible for either of them to be any more fair, nothing can be done to make anyone more likely to win in any case, period. 

Getting sniped just means you have a small chance to win big, versus an okay chance to make a meager profit.

The problem with low value lottos, it still would get sniped regardless of fix value participates.

Think what OP wants is something sinilar to a raffle? Eg 10 spots everyone can only put in a key or something.

Imo lotto are fair, those who complain bout getting snipped on realise they are risking big to make very small but idm "tiers"

Think what OP wants is something sinilar to a raffle? Eg 10 spots everyone can only put in a key or something.

Wasn't that's pretty much scrap.tf's raffle system where users can make raffles with 1 key entry fee? Errr well...Before they got rid of it anyway. Probably because no one used them or entered it in the first place.

That's pretty much the problem I would have with a low/fixed value participates lotto system anyway. I don't think anyway would use it.

Wasn't that's pretty much scrap.tf's raffle system where users can make raffles with 1 key entry fee? Errr well...Before they got rid of it anyway. Probably because no one used them or entered it in the first place.

That's pretty much the problem I would have with a low/fixed value participates lotto system anyway. I don't think anyway would use it.

People use http://lucky.tf/ ^_^

Archived