Least favorite TV show?

Tanner the Original Scout™

Okay, this isn't intended to be spam.

What is your least favorite TV show? Mine HAS to be fucking Family Guy. It was okay then it turned into unneeded racist jokes and one-dimensional plot lines.

Post-movie Spongebob

WHY DO WE HAVE LIKE LIMITS

Season 9 was okay but there were some speed bumps (*cough*little yellow book made Squidward look like an asshole from complete nowhere, surprisingly it has like no filler, *cough*spongebob you're fired getting fired for a fucking nickel)

Mine HAS to be fucking Family Guy. It was okay then it turned into unneeded racist jokes and one-dimensional plot lines.

But racist jokes are the best ;-;

I hate anything marvel or those 5 episode stuff that networks push and then die off.

But racist jokes are the best ;-;

I hate anything marvel or those 5 episode stuff that networks push and then die off.

II know racist jokes are funny when they're pulled off right. Family Guy at this point just throws them out of nowhere and tries way too hard at it.

II know racist jokes are funny when they're pulled off right. Family Guy at this point just throws them out of nowhere and tries way too hard at it.

'Hey Meg. Nigger.' Your average modern family guy joke.

God so many to choose from all the csi, investigative fake police shows. Shows like the first 48 and cops are good im talking about the "fake" ones.

Simpsons not funny at all

virtually all the new cartoon shows

unneeded racist jokes and one-dimensional plot lines.

South Park in a nutshell.

God so many to choose from all the csi, investigative fake police shows. Shows like the first 48 and cops are good im talking about the "fake" ones.

Simpsons not funny at all

virtually all the new cartoon shows

The Simpsons pretty much declined after 1999, and I wonder why. Good episodes still appeared but for the most part it just declined.

COPS is pretty entertaining and I don't know why.

You wanna tear your hair out or get a seizure? Watch Breadwinners or Problem Solverz, both are mindlessly painful to watch.

The Big Bang Theory. I don't care if it's a live audience.

live audience =/= cash bags

Anything on TLC

Holy shit. This cannot be said any better.

So many to choose from:

Warner comedy shows are pretty bad.

The new cartoons that CN has been releasing (Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence)

Anything from MTV or E!

Almost anything made by Seth Macfarland.

Anything made by Post TLA Nickelodeon

Those shows about rednecks hunting ducks

Any kind of reality show

So many to choose from:

Warner comedy shows are pretty bad.

The new cartoons that CN has been releasing (Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence)

Anything from MTV or E!

Almost anything made by Seth Macfarland.

Anything made by Post TLA Nickelodeon

Those shows about rednecks hunting ducks

Any kind of reality show

I've heard Steven Universe if good but I'm not watching it.

Clarence... there's A LOT of shit behind the actual show.

Ugh, Seth MacFarland can not defend himself worth shit.

Any "reality" show ever. The crappy soap shows we used to have were shit but at least they didn't pretend to be real.

I have 2

South Park, I don't even understand the comedy, its not funny.

Oggy and the Cochroaches, not even sure what i was suppose to make of this.

The Big Bang Theory

South Park post season 8

Family Guy post season 6

I've never liked the Big Bang Theory and never found it funny. I get the jokes but they come out stupid majority of the times. 

South Park used to be about the kids doing their thing. These days all it does is parady things that are going on in pop culture/irl and don't pull it off as good as before.

Family Guy because their jokes have have gone very cheap and try hard. The quote below is an amazing example of jokes pulled off these days.

'Hey Meg. Nigger.' Your average modern family guy joke.

• Administrators

The Big Bang Theory is the worst show ever created, and I will smash TVs if people put it on in my presence.

• 2 weeks later...

All of those dumbass cartoons. Family Guy, South Park, Bob's Burgers, etc. I also hate that overrated piece of shit called Big Bang Theory. NOTHING about it is funny, besides the fact that people actually like it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sponge bob.... Plz kill it with fire. I also hate the dumb "reality" shows such as the bachelor and shows with too much hype such as breaking bad. (b4 I get h8 spammed I dislike it because of its hype not because its a bad show) same with orange is the new black

Archived