Lest favorite video game?

Tanner the Original Scout™

Just state which least favorite game is. Mine is probably a two-way tie between Destiny and Dirt Showdown.

New Super Mario Bros. U. Any game that can make me, the most devout of Nintendo fans, bored of Mario, earns itself a special circle in hell.

That or Bioshock 2, for shitting on everything the original game stood for.

ZKyvJz2.jpg

You mean the same Mario Party that wasn't made by Hudson Soft?

What do you mean?

The developers of the first eight main Mario Party games (plus Advance and DS).

Temper Trantum

If you bought it for a quarter, you'd profit.

The developers of the first eight main Mario Party games (plus Advance and DS).

Well, yeah, I know that they made all the Mario Party games up until 9.

I hate MP9 because it's like a completely different game.

All party games on the Wii.

F*ck them.

Considering the Wii was home to MANY shitty low-budget games, I can't blame you.

Tough one, there are tons of shitty buggy games but out of the most popular ones i dislike the most the FIFA/Madden/NBL games, basically any sports game

Racer 8. Got it for free from indiegala for trading cards, but holy shit. It's literally just pipe dreams. And not even that, but 50 levels of the exact same thing, over, and over, and over...

day one: Garry's Incident and Battleship: the game. Litteraly a rainshooter with a 20$ budget published by our favorite guys at Activision

I love Mario Party 9 and Dirt Showdown ;-;

Probably Cartoon network racing. Played it too much as it was my only game.

Farming Simulator.

Superman 64 was more fun than that load. Easily the most boring game in my 1,000+ game collection.

http://m.imgur.com/UXtfM9V

Heroes of Ruin was great until I beat the game the day I got it, then had nothing to do. I got it on launch day too, so I'd hoped I'd be able to play with a few people. Nope.

New Art Academy has never been my kind of game. I got it because I'm bad at art and I genuinely thought I could improve by playing it, but the commitment it requires is, in my opinion, too much for an art game.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad everything else. This wasn't a DS game. Transformed was quite good on PC, though.

Nintendogs + Cats (the Golden Retriever edition in this case) didn't pick up mic noise correctly, it didn't feel realistic, and i couldn't play this game for more than an hour before i got stupidly bored of watching lumbering balls of virtual fluff pacing around a dull, poorly rendered backdrop.

Archived