Closed until further notice: Looking to do profile avatar commissions for pay

Cottonbonbon

As the title states, I'm looking to have a go at doing some avatar commissions for pay.

As you can see from my avatar here on the forums and shown below, my artstyle mainly focuses around taking a person's favorite animal and/or, as of July 17th 2015, a person's favorite pokemon wearing a TF2 loadout of their choice. Here are a few samples of my work so far, just to give you all a better idea of what I mean:

mq9RWSp.jpg

5YRXiVg.jpg

n5ajF0R.jpg

Lxy6yS4.jpg

9mrYHSU.jpg

SGsgBo9.jpg

cG47E0F.jpg

Or check out my artwork page on steam to see more examples; it will be updated regularly as more commissions get completed http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lady_Lisette/images/

In regards to my fee, due to how quickly I received requests when this thread was first opened, I have decided to change my fee to any of the following: 

- 1 TF2 key

- The equivalent of 1 TF2 key in items/refined

- or $5.00 USD through paypal  

if you are unable to pay, then I'm sorry but I will not do any of these for less. If you are still interested, and are able to pay though, then all I ask is that you leave a message below with the following info:

- Are you looking for an animal avatar or a pokemon avatar?

If you are looking for an animal avatar:

- What is your favorite animal? And if that animal has different breeds, what breed of that animal would you like drawn? (Ex. Orange fox, arctic fox, grey fox etc.)

- What is your favorite loadout?

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted?

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? And

- What is your preferred payment?

If you are looking for a pokemon in tf2 wear avatar, all the same questions listed above apply, but just replace the animal with your favorite pokemon.

So with all that said, If I've got time to get to you, then I'll be sure to respond to you as soon as I can so I can add ya on steam and hopefully we can do some business (^-^)

- What is your favorite animal? - Uh, Giraffe should be interesting!

- What is your favorite loadout? - Spy

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? no

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? - Red

Lets see what you can do, and, if possible, can the spy have a scorching charmers chapeau? If not just a regular spy is fine.

I can pay!

- What is your favorite animal? - Uh, Giraffe should be interesting!

- What is your favorite loadout? - Spy

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? no

Lets see what you can do, and, if possible, can the spy have a scorching charmers chapeau? If not just a regular spy is fine.

I can pay!

Oh wow that was quick XD But sure, I should be able to draw up a scorching chapeau on it :D I'll send ya a friend request on steam; feel free to add me back when ya can.

After looking at the examples, I'm very interested for a commission.  I can pay the equivalent of a TOD in metal.

- What is your favorite animal? Robin (Maybe all-orange?)

- What is your favorite loadout? Human Cannonball, Snow Sleeves, Ro-bro 3000

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? The Ro-Bro 3000 is painted a bitter taste of defeat and lime.

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? Red

I would like the Cloud 9 effect on the human cannonball. Thanks in advance.

After looking at the examples, I'm very interested for a commission.  I can pay the equivalent of a TOD in metal.

- What is your favorite animal? Robin (Maybe all-orange?)

- What is your favorite loadout? Human Cannonball, Snow Sleeves, Ro-bro 3000

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? The Ro-Bro 3000 is painted a bitter taste of defeat and lime.

I would like the Cloud 9 effect on the human cannonball. Thanks in advance.

Alrighty :D I'll be sure to get on that as soon as I can; I'll send ya a invite on steam as well, so feel free to add me back whenever you are able :)

What is your favorite animal? - Hawk

What is your favorite loadout? - Medic. Sunbeams Private Eye, The Ward, Professor Speks

Are any of the items in your loadout painted? No!

Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu

Definitely able to pay.

What is your favorite animal? - Hawk

What is your favorite loadout? - Medic. Sunbeams Private Eye, The Ward, Professor Speks

Are any of the items in your loadout painted? No!

Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu

Definitely able to pay.

Cool :D I'll send ya a friend invite as well over steam; feel free to add me back whenever you can :)

- What is your favorite animal? - Hamster

- What is your favorite loadout? - soldier: scorching war pig, compatriot, kringle collection

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? No

- What is your favorite animal? - Hamster

- What is your favorite loadout? - soldier: scorching war pig, compatriot, kringle collection

Alrighty, I'll get right on yours as well; Feel free to accept my friend request as well whenever you get the chance, since I'm probably gonna head off for the night so I can get started on these first thing tomorrow.

- What is your favorite animal? WALRUS

- What is your favorite loadout? spy - beams backbiter's cock (white), merc pride scarf

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? yes, cock is white

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? BLU

cheers mate,

- What is your favorite loadout? spy - beams backbiter's cock (white), merc pride scarf

I am beyond excited to see a walrus spy

- What is your favorite animal? Turtle

- What is your favorite loadout? Hard-headed hardware, attendant & sight for sore eyes

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu

Happy to pay, ticket or metal equivalent

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? yes, cock is white

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? BLU

cheers mate,

- What is your favorite animal? Turtle

- What is your favorite loadout? Hard-headed hardware, attendant & sight for sore eyes

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu

Happy to pay, ticket or metal equivalent

Alrighty; since I've got quite a few commissions already, I'm gonna start doing this in sets of 3, with you two included in the next set along with Nick. That way I can get these done as quickly as I can so the next set of customers don't have to wait too long :) So for now, I'll just wait to send you two friend requests until I'm good to start on your set.

Just realised i spent my ref, i'll buy a ticket. will be tradeable in a week hah

Oh that's fine (^-^) I should be done the current set by then, so by the time it becomes tradeable, I should be working on your piece by then. 

- What is your favorite animal? Kitty kat c:

- What is your favorite loadout? Napper's Respite Beams painted Gold, Sub Zero Suit, and Apparition's aspect

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted?  The napper's

Would love it if you made him extra kawaii c:.

I don't have much but can pay you 3 refs.

In regards to my fee, I'm looking for 1 TOD ticket for each avatar done, or its equivalent in items; if you are unable to pay, then I'm sorry but I will not do any of these for free.

The price is right there Fever. If you can't pay up, your request won't be made. also sorry for backseat op'ing cotton

also sorry for backseat op'ing cotton

That's alright plebpool :) I was not in when Wakeupforever made his original post, so if you didn't quote it and reference my notes I would of just done it when I got back on here XD So thank you for saving me a bit of time there (^-^)

I'll come back next time when my keys are tradable then c:.

Feel free to return whenever you are able to meet my price; this topic will be open for quite a while I think, so hopefully by then I'll be free to do yours :)

Hey Cottonbonbon.

You might be interested in this SFM contest I have set up.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/37631-sfm-contest-3original5meme/&do=findComment&comment=410508

Cheers!

Nice mailmerge.

As you're obviously not aware, Cotton's service is digital art, NOT SFM, so no, I seriously doubt he/she is interested. shit I did it again didn't I

Also, I'd like to make a request

- What is your favorite animal? -Robin

- What is your favorite loadout? Pyro with Point And Shoot, Apparition's Aspect and Trickster's Turnout Gear

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? Nope

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu. A blue robin should be interesting.

I can pay.

Thanks in advance! op master

Hey Cottonbonbon.

You might be interested in this SFM contest I have set up.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/37631-sfm-contest-3original5meme/&do=findComment&comment=410508

Cheers!

Thanks for the offer, but even though your contest is open to other medias other than SFM, I'm going to have to pass on it; backgrounds and people aren't my strongest area.

Also, I'd like to make a request

- What is your favorite animal? -Robin

- What is your favorite loadout? Pyro with Point And Shoot, Apparition's Aspect and Trickster's Turnout Gear

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? Nope

- Do you prefer Red or Blu? Blu. A blue robin should be interesting.

I can pay.

Thanks in advance! op master

Alrighty then; you'll be the first of the 3rd set, so it may be a bit before I can get to your request since I expect to be busy with those before you until either Saturday or Sunday. When I'm good and ready to start yours, I'll be sure to add you over steam :)

- What is your favorite animal? I guess a fox would be cool

- What is your favorite loadout? Scout Sunbeams El Jefe, Merc's Muffler, Fast Learner

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? El Jefe is White

I can certainly pay, might be in items though, unless I end up getting a TOD in the next week. :3 Thanks though.

- What is your favorite animal? I guess a fox would be cool

- What is your favorite loadout? Scout Sunbeams El Jefe, Merc's Muffler, Fast Learner

- Are any of the items in your loadout painted? El Jefe is White

I can certainly pay, might be in items though, unless I end up getting a TOD in the next week. :3 Thanks though.

Alrighty then; like plebpool you will be part of the 3rd set of commissions, so around the weekend or the beginning of next week I should be able to start on yours. When I am able to get to you I will add you over steam and we can go from there (^-^)

Hi.

- What is your favorite animal?

Dolphin

Pyro: Little Buddy, Soot Suit, Last Breath

Nope.

- Do you prefer Red or Blu?

Blu.

Make the Little Buddy have Miami Nights, please.

Thanks in advance c:

Hi.

- What is your favorite animal?

Dolphin

Pyro: Little Buddy, Soot Suit, Last Breath

Nope.

- Do you prefer Red or Blu?

Blu.

Make the Little Buddy have Miami Nights, please.

Thanks in advance c:

Alrighty; I'll be placing you in the 3rd set along with tetragonChao, so once I start working on yours I'll be sure to add you on steam :)

As an update to anyone else possibly considering a commission, I'm going to have to temporarily set this thread to busy since I currently have 13 commissions as of today to complete, and I would like to get a good chunk out of those ones done before considering any more. 

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Archived