Really Firepowered?

TheVirtualEconomist

So I guess I am just making this post to vent a bit.

So In my unusual trading, I usually just use trading servers, not op. Unfortionaly, there are few unusual servers that get a constant flow of people (around 4 atm). I love GHS, PPM and Vatican City, but I cannot stand Firepowered.

The reason?

They ban you for trading. 

They have a rule that states that you cannot ask for buying quicksell unusuals. I kinda get the logic behind this, but it frustrates the crap out of me. Every time I join the server from Vatican City, I forget to stop spamming my binds. Then 30 seconds later:

You have been banned.

So usually, I just wait my temp ban week and get on with it. However, when I come back, I realize just how impossible it is to buy unusuals on that server. If I spam a message like "Buying unusuals" then I get noobs offering me their duped outdated gifted robo third gens for full price. I can't close the trade window quick enough. This wastes so much of my time.

To try and get around this rule, I have even seen some people advertizing that they are buying "fastsells" I find this hilarious. 

I am kinda wondering if people actually like this rule. From what ive seen, everyone hates it. So why is it still a rule? 

Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

Bob

Just follow abide the rules, if you "spam" their servers buying unusuals you should expect getting noobs offering you their items. If the users there do offer you items you dont want, DONT go to firepowered.

This is forums.backpack.tf, not the Firepowered forums.

Go bitch that you got banned over there.

I Just realized I shouldn't have posted this. Backpack.tf Forums are probably one of the most hostile environments on the internet. All I have posted will start a flame war of insults.

Mod or admin please lock this thread.

Thank you.

here's a hint for the 'people' buying quicksells

fucking everyone is buying quicksales, so stop spamming useless shit

I normally don't post on these forums, and as an inactive member on FP, this post really bugs me. There's no reason for you to take your salt and bring it to another forum to try and shame FP's servers. If you want to file a complaint then do it on FP's website. Not elsewhere.

If you don't like a server just don't go on it.

If you can't follow the rules don't go on it.

If you're as simple minded as to complain on a forum that has nothing to do with the server, you need to sort out your priorities.

Archived