SFM Contest (3original5meme)

Syego

Hey fellow people(I think) of these forums

I am hosting an SFM poster contest(NOTE THAT THE POSTER YOU MAKE DOESN'T NEED TO BE JUST SFM; IT CAN BE ANY IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO YOU)

The prizes will be:

1st Place: $20 Steam wallet gift code or Amazon

2nd Place: $10 Steam Wallet Code or Amazon

3rd Place: 2 TF2 Keys

So here are the guidelines:

• The Map must be either Rottenburg or Manhattan, at any location you deem best
  • The class must be either Sniper, Soldier, or Spy
  • If Sniper, must have at least the comm or veil and the Scoper's Smoker, with any weapon you want
  • If Soldier, must have the stogie and the Tyrant's Helm, with any weapon
  • If Spy, must have the Chapeau and the Spycrab Cosmetic, again with any weapon you want
  • There has to be a secret reference to either the Illuminati or Gaben that is dificult to find
  • The image must be uploaded to imgur or other synonomous sites
  • You may use any taunt position or any pose you desire

I am co-judging this contest with someone who doesn't even know that they are helping, Langweenee Puddingkip

Here is what our critiques will be:

• Image Quality
  • We will take careful notice for small details that are out of place or over/under pixelated
  • Shading
  • Background
  • Theme
  • Guideline compliance

This contest will run for 2 weeks, when the winners will be announced.

*UPDATE*

If not enough interest is shown in the contest, the contest will be extended by one week, and if furtherly no interest is shown, there will only be 2 winners instead of three.

Good luck!

The contest deadline will be June 15th, and the winners will be announced on the following day.

There has to be a secret reference to either the Illuminati or Gaben that is difficult to find

What have you done...

"(NOTE THAT THE POSTER YOU MAKE DOESN'T NEED TO BE JUST SFM; IT CAN BE ANY IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO YOU)"

AkcInXp.png

Better than ZCrab

> Snip <

Why did you not place the face of gabeN in the middle of the fire, would have been majestic.

Why did you not place the face of gabeN in the middle of the fire, would have been majestic.

MSPaint isn't gud enough for that ;c;

Well, looks like I'm entering, competition = practice after all. This has got to be my most laggiest image due to the 9 volumetric lights.

2Z4CfIH.png

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, June 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, June 9, 2015 - No reason given

Guess i'll join, brb making a good wallpaper for ya all <3

Archived