Fun classes

AwesomeMcCoolName

I'm thinking about sitting in on a bunch of random classes j st for fun and looking from tips... What's fun? What's interesting? What's helpful?

Major: computer science

Current courses:

Chem, intro to programming, microeconomics.

I plan on looking through the course list, but want to know what to look for as I'm sure there are hundreds (thousands) of options.

Fun class = Fluffers that fulfill requirements and aren't hard like the main class requirements for your major. Making your workload for the semester easier. 

Anything that isnt chem, bio, math are fun classes for me. My fun class this semester is eng 102

Never take a class that isnt needed. 

Take a language, art/humanities, eng/comminications, math, social sciences, health (if in csu) etc 

Fun class = Fluffers that fulfill requirements and aren't hard like the main class requirements for your major. Making your workload for the semester easier. 

Anything that isnt chem, bio, math are fun classes for me. My fun class this semester is eng 102

Never take a class that isnt needed. 

Take a language, art/humanities, eng/comminications, math, social sciences, health (if in csu) etc 

Meant more to just sit in on during free time when i have nothing better to do. 

Meant more to just sit in on during free time when i have nothing better to do. 

Free time to sit in on a class cause you have nothing better to do? In college? Wut?

Free time to sit in on a class cause you have nothing better to do? In college? Wut?

My schedule is very broken--i.e. i have a 1 hour gap between most of my classes, and my dorm is about 15 minutes away from most of my classes. So, i end up wasting 30 minutes walking back and forth between class. Alternatively i could just sit in on classes and then save myself a lot of time, and a lot of walking. 

Plus, my schedule isn't in sync with most of my friends'

My schedule is very broken--i.e. i have a 1 hour gap between most of my classes, and my dorm is about 15 minutes away from most of my classes. So, i end up wasting 30 minutes walking back and forth between class. Alternatively i could just sit in on classes and then save myself a lot of time, and a lot of walking. 

Plus, my schedule isn't in sync with most of my friends'

Get a bike.

Archived