What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?

smartmeme

There are two things I would love to learn, but i suck at it.

1) I would love to learn how to draw properly, I would mostly draw pokemons, maybe some fan art for my fav animes or whatever that i feel like doing, but I am fucking horrible at drawing though.

2) Coding, I have never tried coding tbh. It sounds pretty fun (But i am too lazy though  ^_^)

• Administrators

There are a lot of free coding courses online for all those interested in that. I dabble but I don't have the time to commit and it's more just fun than anything I'd wanna make a career of... I spend enough time on computers without doing that at work too, lul.

Learn how to become Bob at TF2. 

Becuz i want a new PC & top kek hats

RL? I'd like to have more skills for math & french. (Also, be more funny)

So people like me more and the math & french teachers like me more. (Also, for the better scholary report.)

Well both are completely unrealistic but I'd like to be good at programming and guitar. I'm absolutely hopeless at both but hey, a man can hope right?

wow

im the only person here who can program

anways, id like to play the piano, i know how to play some songs like tetris and other shit, but id actually like to read the damn notes and play it without thinking

how to cut open little kids and remove their organs without killing them.

oh, should probably state that i want to be a pediatric surgeon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to get better at HTML. I'd love to start designing websites and stuff like that, and I've gotten some practice in it, but I want to take it beyond a classroom.

I also would like to improve my public speaking. I can't talk in front of a crowd any bigger than that of a classroom (even sometimes I can't bring myself to form words in front of my classmates) and being as passionate as I am about some things, not being able to convey my ideas and stuff due to being so terribly shy really fucking sucks.

Learning another language would be pretty chill too. I already know English and French. I really regret not taking Spanish while I could =c

Knitting. I've always wanted to re-create a lot of my childhood memories through yarn style toys, its a very aesthetically pleasing style (that's probably why the Yoshi Wolley Yarn amiibos are highly desired?). Oh & maybe a little c sharp programming. 

The ability to play guitar well. I already have the piano down. All I have left is that damn guitar.

Putting more interest in my ideas. I wouldn't be sitting here in front of my computer everyday if I could actually get myself up to do something somehow more productive.

Yes, that's actually a skill you need to go further into other things.

Archived