How can I change my email?

klenium

Just noticed my account's email address is my old address that doesn't exist anymore (but I can recreate it if needed). To change it, I have to confirm my current password. But what is the password? This forum uses steam for login, so there isn't any password used... I tried all password I've used in the past, none of them was valid, and I can't reset "my passowrd" anywhere (that "local password" is for mobile devices, optional).

Just noticed my account's email address is my old address that doesn't exist anymore (but I can recreate it if needed). To change it, I have to confirm my current password. But what is the password? This forum uses steam for login, so there isn't any password used... I tried all password I've used in the past, none of them was valid, and I can't reset "my passowrd" anywhere (that "local password" is for mobile devices, optional).

I never got this problem, luckily, but I thought at this situation and...yes, how can you change these two things if you logged with your Steam Account in the forums?

You can't "change" password because you need an email and you can't "change" email because you need the password.

Of course you don't have to use your Steam Password, because the forums don't have access to it, so, it's barely blocked.

Maybe there is the possibility to ask to a moderator to change your email and then you can change the other informations, it's my hypothesis.

Good luck with it!

Archived