Nametag Pricing

《☆》Peridot《☆》

if your talking about mines then your way off 1 key or an item of equal price if you have your own way of defining equal price Dearest Hoovyington

i wouldn't tell someone to pay 1 dollar for a virtual item

if your talking about mines then your way off 1 key or an item of equal price if you have your own way of defining equal price Dearest Hoovyington

i wouldn't tell someone to pay 1 dollar for a virtual item

and your point of reposting my replys is to do what exactly 

and your point of reposting my replys is to do what exactly

You're saying you wouldn't charge someone a dollar for a virtual item, then turning around and charging him key for your bandana. A key which costs significantly more than a dollar to obtain. That or a lot of time which could be spent doing better things. For example, working a job, and earning a minimum of $7.25/hr, which could get you a lot of keys a lot more efficiently.

On a separate, unrelated note, I'm going to sleep. I'll be happy to review and poke holes in your responses when I get up though~

simple "broken" economics according to some people on about keys and buds if its in high demand why would someone pay there whole college fund for one tag (im using this as an example) and i think people like to buy things at a low price

you're officially dumb

you don't know what "supply and demand" means you just want to manipulate prices so you can afford the thing you want

the world doesn't work like this.

Archived