How do you make a good username?

Fightless

I loved Mario

But my first name was Mr.luigi424 (I use 424 a lot, since my Bday Is April 24th)

then it was Mario424Luigi, then Baby Mario, then Mario424,  and now Senpai Mario

So right now Im looking for someone to help me pick a name that has a 0% chance of being taken while looking like not (curse word here). i guess I can give the person a key if they actually help me (you will get it on the 25th because that is when it becomes trade-able).

I like how no one has attempted this yet so far. You should probably change your title to emphasize on this point.  ;)

As Box put is basically just "LITTLE RAGNAROK WOLF MAN"

It was one of my favorite Yugioh cards back in the day. So think of something you really liked as a kid, something nostalgic and apply it, maybe.

Full name is Nicholas, But Nik yeah. I'm too kool to use a C.

C what I did there?

Ok I'll stop

Wheres my +1 D:

I love to snuggle  :wub: , and I am a very uncreative person, and I have had Snuggles as my username for 8 months, but I recently changed my name to Snuggles | Pomegranate, only because so many people are called Snuggles on steam  :angry:.

My previous username I used for a while (TheDerpHead) was way back when because I was an idiot and always made mistakes.

My current name "Bait", was originally a joke when I used to go the opposite of where everyone else was going in a CSGO match as bait for the other team.

when I was younger I used the username Doodle358, even on club penguin. 1v1 me skrub

then I shortened it to doodle, and here I am. my forum name is wrong

my name was originally thegirlfromthewendyscommercials. an inside joke between my sophomore year AP biology class. then i got sick of people in TF2 calling me Wendy, so i changed my profile name to my real name. And i change the suffix every so often.

It's usually frowned upon to use your real name though.

~2 years ago I was constantly changing my name on steam, usually with varying Pokemon. My username was Litwick when I started doing 2Cities, and since I met most of my buddies at that time, Litwick just stuck. 

For pretty much everywhere else I am Bards tho, short for Bardsinamob. Little inside joke with my d&d folks.

Well...

I went once in a cave in there was professional (But in the dutch language) and when i went outside i thought...

"Hey, that cave is called Professional..." 1 year later i discover Steam. 

First i was sam68234, because math :D and then it was TheProcave.

Archived