List Chem set/Strangifier target in description

(13).

It would be great if the chemistry set and strangifier lists the target item in its description. Thus far, I've had to go to Steam's inventory to see what hat the chem set/strangifier is for.

Also, for chem sets, the inputs are also important in judging its value, although that would be a pretty long description.

Thanks for consideration.

In addition to this, perhaps the suggested value for the chem sets could be the cost of the strangifier it makes, minus the cost of the ingredients. I realise that it's somewhat against the idea of using proof of trades to set prices, but the sets are so varied, it'd be impossible for them.

Yes, please display what the Strangifier actually strangifies.

@Dabombber:

Or simply display the list and the price of the strange ingredient, like:

1 x The Bootlegger

1 x The Pomson 6000

5 x The Market Gardener

1 x Strange The Holy Mackerel (4.5 Keys)

I don't think that calculating the costs automatically would be very intuitive.

In addition to this, perhaps the suggested value for the chem sets could be the cost of the strangifier it makes, minus the cost of the ingredients. I realise that it's somewhat against the idea of using proof of trades to set prices, but the sets are so varied, it'd be impossible for them.

I am sure Brad is trying to get the set to be identifiable from bp.tf. if it can be done he will get it fone soon. The chem sets can't be priced, either with proof or by formula. I have a post offering to buy the set only I inspect them. No one knows what sets I end up buying or for how much since I don't always pay the offer amount. It depends on set components. Buying these sets has so many veriables beyond a normal item. Only the strangifier should be priced.

Archived